Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy News/Advice/Sitem-Startem/ETC.

wide-out card, after 4 tries, even trying to rank the WR1 versus the WR2 is hard as f*ck. Still think I got some wrong, oh well.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #17
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Did we ever find out who the OP really is??

Like we know its a gimmick account but who is it?
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #18
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8

I am Marlo.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #19
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8

I don't think anyone ever mentioned the OP being a gimmick account. Not once. Like, we all knew who he was because he said he was Marlo within his first 5 posts and only posts in the football forum.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #20
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

7 years is weak son
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #21
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I don't think anyone ever mentioned the OP being a gimmick account. Not once. Like, we all knew who he was because he said he was Marlo within his first 5 posts and only posts in the football forum.

I remember somebody posting that the playmaker's dad acct was a funny gimmick in the "Culpepper thread"...
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:34 PM   #22
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im more interested in you posting your sports betting thread again once the season starts. I finally set up accts on a few sites and i'll be laying down bets every Sunday for the first time this season.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #23
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Honestly I'd rather him just post his bets and I'll f*cking copy them.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #24
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

I will try and share my bets in here. It's a hard game to win at.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #25
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

12 Team PPR League - Feel pretty good about it..

QB - Matt Ryan
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Santonio Holmes
WR - Julio Jones
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Matt Forte
FLEX (WR/RB/TE) - Lagarette Blount
TE - Kellen Winslow

Bench:
Danny Woodhead
Greg Little
Brandon Jacobs
Rob Gronkowski
Jerome Harrison

Gonna need some work but not bad.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:23 PM   #26
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Love your RBs although Blount doesn't benefit any from PPR. WRs could use some tweaking tho.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #27
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Nice crop of backs.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #28
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Love your RBs although Blount doesn't benefit any from PPR. WRs could use some tweaking tho.

Yea, the Bucs have been working really hard to develop that part of his game but he still struggles. Hopefully its something he can build on like Cadillac did. I have high hopes for him.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #29
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

What do you think of this team:

QB- Eli Manning
RB- Lesean McCoy
RB- Frank Gore
RB/WR- Shonn Greene
WR- Dez Bryant
WR- Wes Welker
TE- Jimmy Graham
D/ST- Chiefs
K- Matt Bryant
bench- Daniel Thomas
bench- James Starks
bench- Johnnyy Knox
bench- Greg Little
bench-Montario Hhardesty
bench- Kendal Hunter
bench- Jay Cutler

14 teams standard scoring.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #30
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

i love wallace a low end wr1 and holmes as a high end wr2. julio jones is definitely feast or famine. if him and ryan hook up the way i expect them to (think mike williams tampa last year) my team good be very good.

if he has a dez bryant type year and the falcons dont go aerial the way i expect them to then that will need some major tweaking.

dont like my bench, missed on a lot of players i was targeting in later rounds.

blount feel to me round 5, couldn't pass that up.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: