Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #2131
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Barely won this week. Had Marshall to play and needed 4 points to win. Was sweating bullets at the half. Hope Hernandez comes back next week, will give me a boost over starting Olsen.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #2132
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Need advice on a potential trade. My friend is offering me Fitzgerald and Demaryius Thomas for Lesean Mccoy.

With Julio Jones out, my wr spot is in dire straits, and this week is must win for me. With the trade my roster would be:
Brady
Chris Johnson, CJ Spiller
Thomas, Fitzgerald, Julio Jones (may miss week), Hartline, Hayward-Bey
Antonio Gates

I need to win this week to be able to make the playoffs. I'm worried about Mccoy's concussion. What do you guys think?
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:51 PM   #2133
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Need advice on a potential trade. My friend is offering me Fitzgerald and Demaryius Thomas for Lesean Mccoy.

With Julio Jones out, my wr spot is in dire straits, and this week is must win for me. With the trade my roster would be:
Brady
Chris Johnson, CJ Spiller
Thomas, Fitzgerald, Julio Jones (may miss week), Hartline, Hayward-Bey
Antonio Gates

I need to win this week to be able to make the playoffs. I'm worried about Mccoy's concussion. What do you guys think?
take that trade now, never look back
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #2134
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Marques Colston vs SF or Marcel Reece @CIN?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #2135
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
ppr?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #2136
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

My Wide receivers have been really bad lately. Doesn't help that Julio Jones is hurt either. I could really use some good advice for this week. On a 2 game losing streak (7-3). Just pick 3 out of these choices:

Denarius Moore
Miles Austin
Anquan Boldin
Brandon Lloyd
Julio Jones
Danny Amendola
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #2137
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
ppr?

No just the regular league
Old 11-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #2138
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's a weak scenario but could turn to b crucial this week. Woodhead or Redman
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #2139
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Wow zero points from Austin
Had zero from Denarius Moore last week. My WR's hate me
Old 11-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #2140
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

**** the Jets for letting tom brady score 35 on me I hope this team burns in hell
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #2141
VishaltotheG
College star

Old 11-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #2142
ihoopallday
King James

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG

Colston. That Bengals defense is good at home. Also, if the Bengals get a big lead, the Raiders will most likely just air it out.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:23 PM   #2143
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Colston. That Bengals defense is good at home. Also, if the Bengals get a big lead, the Raiders will most likely just air it out.

I hope that occurs, all 5 of Palmers 300 yard games have come in losses. My opponent has Brees vs. SF which isn't a great matchup but Bress is still capable of putting up a boat load of points. My concern with Palmer, will playing in Cincy have a negative impact on his performance is the pressure gets to him or will he continue to be on the roll he's currently on. I also have Flacco but I trust him less than Palmer especially on the road.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #2144
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

First week of my Gronkless world worked out OK with Keller scoring a few points below Gronk's season avg. Going forward should I stay with Keller (don't really like his match ups), or go with; Dallas Clark, Dwayne Allen, Jared Cook
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #2145
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
My Wide receivers have been really bad lately. Doesn't help that Julio Jones is hurt either. I could really use some good advice for this week. On a 2 game losing streak (7-3). Just pick 3 out of these choices:

Denarius Moore
Miles Austin
Anquan Boldin
Brandon Lloyd
Julio Jones
Danny Amendola
Too late for Miles and LLoyd, but those are the three I would have recommended. If you didn't play Miles or Lloyd, go with everyone but Julio.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: