Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-24-2006, 04:46 PM   #31
HHH
I hit open 5-footers

HHH has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
What about when it comes from a Kobe fan?

What about it? All I was pointing out that Kobe NEVER used the word "lucky"...so Gilbert Arenas is a LIAR and is trying to capitalize off Kobe's name.

If you're going to come off as being some "hot shot" in a newspaper article, get your ****in facts straight first.
HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:47 PM   #32
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Has quickly become the worst Bryant Groupie ever.

And on this board, that's saying a lot. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH
Coming from an obsessive Kobe hater like you, that's saying even more.

You are both right.
lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:48 PM   #33
KGBigTicket21MVP
Banned

KGBigTicket21MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
What an assh*le Bryant is.
You are an idiot.
KGBigTicket21MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:50 PM   #34
DetroitPistonFan
High School JV MVP

DetroitPistonFan has an OK reputation so far

Arenas is still a stupid annoying leader of the Kobe Groupies.
DetroitPistonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:50 PM   #35
HHH
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
easily. guy is a straight up idiot.

Thanks for your irrelevant opinion d0uchebag.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:53 PM   #36
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

no need for kobe haters to get mad at kobe and kobe groupies to get upset with arenas. its just talk..next time they meet, they'll makeup. kobe shouldnt have started it but now it just turns into an entertaining convo

kobe: you're unconsious, took terrible shots and knocked them down
arenas: you're my favorite player in the L
kobe: I meant it as a compliment
arenas: kobe says i take lucky shots so im yelling "quality shots"
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:53 PM   #37
HHH
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
Arenas is still a stupid annoying leader of the Kobe Groupies.

Arenas is a FOLLOWER, not a leader of anything or anyone.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:59 PM   #38
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman23

Wow man, that's an awesome Gilbo video. I was looking through some of the other videos the guy made, and there's also a really sweet Tmac one. I suggest people take a look at it, it's pretty amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiehwFEUa5s\

There are KG and VC ones as well that I haven't looked at, but I assume they're just as good.

Vince
Kevin (short)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #39
HHH
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
no need for kobe haters to get mad at kobe and kobe groupies to get upset with arenas. its just talk..next time they meet, they'll makeup. kobe shouldnt have started it but now it just turns into an entertaining convo

kobe: you're unconsious, took terrible shots and knocked them down
arenas: you're my favorite player in the L
kobe: I meant it as a compliment
arenas: kobe says i take lucky shots so im yelling "quality shots"
\

Players have been talking crap about Kobe for years now. His 81 point performance. 62 in 3 quarters on Dallas. etc. I don't recall Kobe ever making a big deal about it or even giving those other players any mention in the press. He just ignored it and went about his business.

So what if Kobe took a shot @ Gilbert. Some of you guys are getting your panties all bunched up about nothing.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:46 PM   #40
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

the problem with Arenas is that his game is really boring. he doesn't make fancy plays, he rarely dunks, he's not creative around the basket. so the casual fan can't really appreciate him. plus he was a second round pick that came out of nowhere in a football city on a team that can't succeed in the playoffs. the chips are stacked against him marketing wise.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:47 PM   #41
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH
I don't ever recall Kobe saying that ArenASS was "lucky." But I guess Gilbert just wants to keep his name in the papers. Kinda sad that the only way he can get any press whatsoever is when Kobe's name is brought into it.

It didn't last long for Mitch Richmond and it won't last long for Gilbert Arenas. Enjoy your 15 minutes Gilbert. The clock is ticking......
Yes, this was the only way he could get his name in the paper. Torching Kobe for 60 points, and then going for 54 against the Suns which he said he would. Those two outstanding scoring performances had nothing to do with him getting in the paper. Good analysis
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:48 PM   #42
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow, he just slapped Kobe, touche.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:20 PM   #43
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I stopped being amused by Arenas about half way into his first season in Washington. This kat really has some sort of personality complex.

Kobe says (paraphrasing) "There's nothing you can really do when a guy is getting to the line line that and hitting everything, even bad shots, when he's not on the line. Heck of a performance by Arenas tonight. I'll be ready for him next time."

In Arenas' mind Kobe said "Arenas has the worst shot selection I've seen. All he shoots are bad shots. He's just lucky to make them. His performance was nothing special."

Arenas stuck it up this past summer playing for the National team. They told him go home and take care of his nagging injuries. To Arenas that meant "We never wanted you here. We only invited you to laugh at you when we send you home."

The entertainment of Arenas' act wore off a long while ago for me.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 10:59 PM   #44
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I just don't get how Gilbert can continue to lavish praise to the Kobe after all Kobe has said. How can you publicly show so much respect to someone who's not necessarily going out of his way to recipricate that showing of respect?
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:08 PM   #45
KINGD
Banned

KINGD has an OK reputation so far

Arenas needs to get over it...seriously.
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: