Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #16
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Borderlands 2 announced

Got the GOTY edition for the 1st, and played quite a lot, but don't think I'll get the sequel.
Too repetitive IMO
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #17
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The option to pre-load is now up on steam.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #18
TheWINdyCity
Dont Care.

TheWINdyCity has an OK reputation so far

just got a 9/10 on ign
TheWINdyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kung are you getting this?

I got two buddies I play left 4 dead 2 with alot that are gonna get it. They liked Borderlands 1. I never played it. I might get this.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #20
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I already got it pre-ordered for pc. I had a lot of fun with the first Borderlands, especially playing co-op, and everything I've seen for this game looked really good.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is it cheaper on pc or a game more enjoyable for the pc?
Old 09-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #22
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Is it cheaper on pc or a game more enjoyable for the pc?

Well you get the benefit of keyboard and mouse controls, but besides that it's the same game. I don't think it's any cheaper, I mainly just went that route because that's what my friend went with.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:20 AM   #23
stalf
I airball my layups

stalf has an OK reputation so far

thats right, and im gonna black the **** out come tuesday
stalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #24
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

I pushed through the first one and completed it within a week. It was fun, and I liked the presentation, but the expansions couldn't recapture the high level of enjoyment I got out of the original. I'll probably give it a shot, once Steam puts it on sale for $40 sometime in the next month.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #25
BuffaloBill
HillBilly

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWINdyCity
just got a 9/10 on ign

GI gave it a 9.75
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:25 AM   #26
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Preordered my xbox 360 copy from microsoft. I was gonna buy it from gamestop aftrr school, but the microsoft preorder was too good to pass up. Microsoft is giving 1600 microsoft points ($20) plus additional $10 bucks on your next purchase on selected titles like ass creed 3, 2k13, resident evil 6 etc if you preorder through them
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

What's the verdict so far? Also is multiplayer versus?
Old 09-19-2012, 02:22 AM   #28
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What's the verdict so far? Also is multiplayer versus?

The focus for multi-player is mainly co-op. I haven't got real into it yet, but I think the only versus are duels in game.

So far I'm liking it, I feel like they've done a good job of trying to fix some of the issues with the first one. Really like the gun variety so far, they look and feel a lot better in this one.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #29
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Crap! My copy hasn't shipped yet. I'll probably get it Friday or Saturday. I'll be on ps3: glidemvp22
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #30
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Just got a gun from Moxxi by tipping her, and after looking online to see if there's anymore I found out it's an easter egg if your using a controller.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/9...vibrating-gun/
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: