Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #46
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: The NBA Statistics of the Great Vassilis Spanoulis: Europe's best player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
He was a journeyman who got cut from everywhere until he put serious work into his game. Not comparable situations, Spanoulis came here on top of his game in his prime

He was benched because he got mad at the coach for not letting him help his mother that tried to kill herself.

Why the hell can you not let this go? Are you really this petty?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #47
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The NBA Statistics of the Great Vassilis Spanoulis: Europe's best player

Quote:
He was a journeyman who got cut from everywhere until he put serious work into his game. Not comparable situations, Spanoulis came here on top of his game in his prime

It's not about comparing situations, I could name a number of NBA players where that happened. Its factual that some players just cant play bball anywhere but in USA and vice versa.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #48
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

I'm not joining side with euro, this is my observation about americans and I see more evidence everyday, and its not just bball.

They think they know it all, and they think their way is the right way.
Well no, you just know American bullshit that is ofen narrow or simply false in most countries.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #49
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Well no, you just know American bullshit that is ofen narrow or simply false in most countries.

I know what I find as credible sources, and post them. That's all.

Euroleague makes up garbage and claims it as fact. Huge difference.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #50
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I'm not joining side with euro, this is my observation about americans and I see more evidence everyday, and its not just bball.

This is the European way, to overrate everything you do and believe you are on equal to or even sometimes better than Americans at things
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #51
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
This is the European way, to overrate everything you do and believe you are on equal to or even sometimes better than Americans at things

I'm just saying that europeans, australians, asians, whoeverians, do many things better than Americans, and are equal or not far behind in areas that Americans think they are completely more advanced in. You have a brainwashed society that gives you in general a brash arrogant way of thinking.
In general.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #52
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Old 09-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #53
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Quote:
I'm just saying that europeans, australians, asians, whoeverians, do many things better than Americans, and are equal or not far behind in areas that Americans think they are completely more advanced in. You have a brainwashed society that gives you in general a brash arrogant way of thinking.
In general.

exactly. Yes, Euroleague is borderline mentally handicapped, but he I think he just wants people to respect him, and respect the Euroleague and foreign players, give them the credit they deserve.

Americans are not automatically better than everyone else just cuz where they were born. America is home to some of the stupidest, most arrogant and ignorant people on the face of the earth.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #54
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
exactly. Yes, Euroleague is borderline mentally handicapped, but he I think he just wants people to respect him, and respect the Euroleague and foreign players, give them the credit they deserve.

Americans are not automatically better than everyone else just cuz where they were born. America is home to some of the stupidest, most arrogant and ignorant people on the face of the earth.

There are people like that everywhere
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #55
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Old 10-13-2011, 12:23 PM   #56
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
When Spanoulis got any normal playing time, he averaged 13 a game in the NBA as a rookie.
Yo dawg I need some links, that's pretty impressive, Rookie tony parker numbers!
Old 10-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #57
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Yo dawg I need some links, that's pretty impressive, Rookie tony parker numbers!

He only got to play 20 minutes 2 times. It was decent playing time and not in garbage minutes.

In those games he averaged 13 a game, at 25.5 minutes (18.4 per 36 minutes).

13 points in 23 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261205010

13 points in 28 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=270418026

He also had a decent game of 10 points in 17 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261122010

He had some bad games too. But it was not bad for a rookie. Certainly, when he got non garbage time playing he did fairly decent for a rookie.

The problem was his coach just did not like him. I'm sure he could probably average over 20 in the NBA now quite easily. I mean Monta Ellis can get like 25 a game, so Spanoulis should be able to get 20 a game with absolute ease in the NBA with fair playing time. I mean Spanoulis is a better all around scorer than Ellis is.

I would say Spanoulis could have averaged 15-16 a game in his rookie season with no problem if he just would have been given consistent playing time.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #58
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He only got to play 20 minutes 2 times. It was decent playing time and not in garbage minutes.

In those games he averaged 13 a game, at 25.5 minutes (18.4 per 36 minutes).

13 points in 23 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261205010

13 points in 28 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=270418026

He also had a decent game of 10 points in 17 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261122010

He had some bad games too. But it was not bad for a rookie. Certainly, when he got non garbage time playing he did fairly decent for a rookie.

The problem was his coach just did not like him. I'm sure he could probably average over 20 in the NBA now quite easily. I mean Monta Ellis can get like 25 a game, so Spanoulis should be able to get 20 a game with absolute ease in the NBA with fair playing time. I mean Spanoulis is a better all around scorer than Ellis is.

I would say Spanoulis could have averaged 15-16 a game in his rookie season with no problem if he just would have been given consistent playing time.

Monta Ellis is also a way better athlete than Spanoulis.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #59
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Monta Ellis is also a way better athlete than Spanoulis.

He can jump higher. That's it. Spanoulis is more athletic in every other facet actually.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #60
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Crazed troll indeed
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: