Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-23-2006, 06:24 PM   #16
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Booth? how did he even occur to you? the guy can't jump 6 inches off the ground.

he can hit a 3 though... who was that against? anyone remember? it was a clutch 3, too. 4th quarter, cut a lead to 1. wish I could remember the opponent.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 06:26 PM   #17
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Kenyon Martin has done it before
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 06:27 PM   #18
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Booth? how did he even occur to you? the guy can't jump 6 inches off the ground.

he can hit a 3 though... who was that against? anyone remember? it was a clutch 3, too. 4th quarter, cut a lead to 1. wish I could remember the opponent.

i just said it because i googled something trying to find it and i saw calvin booths long ass arms. It was crazy.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #19
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

wat can i type into google to see someone touch top of backboard?
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:11 PM   #20
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

if anyone could I'd say Dwight howard could, remember that dunk he threw down in practices for Team Usa in the summer? bounced it off the floor and was literally so high he threw the ball through essentially.
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:36 PM   #21
SirPresident
I hit open 5-footers

SirPresident has an OK reputation so far

Rumor has it Vince Carter did it before. Toke a penny off the top or something, not a chance in hell he could do it now though.
SirPresident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:42 PM   #22
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

my friend is 6'3 and i've seen him get all his fingers over the top of the box so if an athletic 6'10-7 player should be able to do it.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:43 PM   #23
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #24
s0ulja714
I brick open layups

s0ulja714 has no real reputation yet.

when jerry west invited kobe to a pre draft camp workout, he was testing his skills and athleticism, and he stated how kobe was able to explode and touch the top of the backboard with ease...
s0ulja714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 08:02 PM   #25
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont think Kareem could. I only say that because I read a quote from Kareem after he watched some guy do it(Dont remember if it was Wilt, Earl the Goat, or Jackie Johnson) and saying he couldnt get that high.

Larry Nance id bet anything could have. Him, Kemp, G, and Travis Outlaw I figure could. Also Ralph Sampson. 7'4'' with a 34 inch standing vertical. Running I figure at least 38. And he had long arms too.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 08:41 PM   #26
TheOne
I hit open layups

TheOne has an OK reputation so far

If someone can dunk on 12-feet rim, they sure can touch the 13-feet top of backboard.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:40 PM   #27
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

boshraptor4life has decent reputation

Well I've heard stories of LeBron being able to grab a quarter off the top of a backboard and I definitely beleive it.
boshraptor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:45 PM   #28
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Brad Miller manage to pulled off the feat *while jumping off Kenny Thomas shoulders and a boost from Shareef*
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:47 PM   #29
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
I really doubt it, I can touch the top of the square, but thats and a foot off from the top of the backboard. You'd have too be tall and still have a ridiculous vertical to be able to do this, but maybe someone can
Are you Ricky Davis?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:36 PM   #30
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation here

A young Vince Carter, Dwight Howard, or Josh Smith can maybe do it.
Oh and a young Kobe maybe can just miss it
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: