Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 12-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #346
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Official UCLA Bruins Thread:

Any news on where lamb or smith are transferring?

Same problem 2 years in a row. The pg isn't as good as the rest of the team. Norman Powell is a stud. Drew not so much
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #347
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool

^nothing on smith, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer
some updates, there are reports that unlv has shown interest in tyler lamb.
so that would be mike moser, chace stanback, and now tyler lamb. i bet unlv salivates every time we get a top recruiting class.

here is the link
http://vegasseven.com/sports/2012/12...-visiting-unlv
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:52 AM   #348
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Disappointed Lamb is leaving, don't care much about Smith transferring though.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #349
beer
UCLA alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Any news on where lamb or smith are transferring?

ok, goodman of cbs is saying he's deciding between georgetown, kansas, and washington.

https://twitter.com/AdamZagoria/stat...38559684706306
Old 12-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #350
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Georgetown fans seems optimistic that they will land Smith, fwiw.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #351
beer
UCLA alumnus

^yep, they were right. to georgetown.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-to-georgetown

really hope the best for him. my older brother is on the winning side of a battle with obesity, it's not easy and causes a lot of emotional distress. hope josh can do it, because he'll be rewarded with millions in the nba if he does.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #352
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer
^nothing on smith, but

here is the link
http://vegasseven.com/sports/2012/12...-visiting-unlv

UNLV picking up a lot of scraps this past two years but will it help them win the conference i doubt it
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:46 PM   #353
beer
UCLA alumnus

tyler lamb to lbsu per his twitter

btw we're not playing bad as of late. our defense has steadily improved. larry drew and travis are playing great imo. bazz had his first really bad game vs utah, but till then he's been great. but my favorites are adams and anderson really hope they stay multiple years (andersons dad hinted at him wanting his son to stay at least two years). but of course now that i've acknowledged it we'll lose tomorrow at Colorado.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #354
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Slowly picking it up. Nice road sweep, need to keep it going.

Lamb to LBSU pisses me off though.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:32 AM   #355
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Howland fired? I guess there has to be consequences for that last few years

Who do you hire?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:35 AM   #356
qrich
King Heno

Bobby Braswell
Old 03-25-2013, 03:40 AM   #357
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Howland fired? I guess there has to be consequences for that last few years

Who do you hire?
Shaka, Stevens, Donovan is apparently the short list. I think Stevens and Donovan have nothing more than "I'll listen" interest. And honestly I can see Stevens being a disaster at a big time program with his style, it's not conducive to landing top tier recruits whatsoever.

He's an an alum and he's The Mayor for a reason, but I think they should chase Fred Hoiberg.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:48 AM   #358
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Donovan as Billy Donovan? That would be hard to stomach. Personally though I only see him leaving Florida to go to the NBA. Sure were not known as a basketball school but were still a damn good one.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:53 AM   #359
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Donovan as Billy Donovan? That would be hard to stomach. Personally though I only see him leaving Florida to go to the NBA. Sure were not known as a basketball school but were still a damn good one.
Yeah, it's not like UF's a mid-major or something, he's made that program a top 15 type job. Only way he leaves is if he gets offered a TON of money, like 4+ mil a year on an 8 year contract or something. But when you're UCLA you can set your sights that high I suppose, good on them for having high standards. Not gonna happen, but still.

Seriously though, UCLA needs to go after Hoiberg. They'd own everything west of the Missippi with him.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:14 AM   #360
beer
UCLA alumnus

0 percent chance we land Donovan
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: