Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-23-2006, 01:41 AM   #16
togaed
Kids at the park dunk on me

togaed has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
What does that have to do with his %'s?

I was answering this question: "If his hand is still injured, why is he on the floor?"
togaed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:53 AM   #17
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

does anyone remember the title of the thread where i took on some kings fans on who is better CP3 or Bibby?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:55 AM   #18
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by togaed
I was answering this question: "If his hand is still injured, why is he on the floor?"

Ahh, you quoted me, so I wasn't sure.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:56 AM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
does anyone remember the title of the thread where i took on some kings fans on who is better CP3 or Bibby?

Must've been a tough argument to make. :rollingeyes:

Can't recall though.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:58 AM   #20
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Must've been a tough argument to make. :rollingeyes:

Can't recall though.

haha i couldnt believe i was even arguing something that obvious but we decided to leave it to the season to decide.

wheres targus? I think he was one of the dudes taking bibby's side
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:00 AM   #21
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Yeah, that's who I would've assumed was doing the arguing. The other guy I was thinking of who it probably was was fan_since_85 or something like that. Had a Bibby avatar, I know that much.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:00 AM   #22
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
haha i couldnt believe i was even arguing something that obvious but we decided to leave it to the season to decide.

wheres targus? I think he was one of the dudes taking bibby's side
He also argued that Bibby was better than Kidd and Odom, but he's gone from a Bibby lover to a Bibby hater so even if you find it he's not going to disagree with you.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:20 AM   #23
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
He also argued that Bibby was better than Kidd and Odom, but he's gone from a Bibby lover to a Bibby hater so even if you find it he's not going to disagree with you.

odom>>>bibby, same for kidd no arguement there.
btw, i was so frustrated so I made a commitment not to return to ISH until the Kings win 3 straight games, which will be a while so peace.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 04:19 AM   #24
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, I can't believe we thought Mike was better... took preseason too seriously I guess. Ehh he sucks now though. BTW Targus you need to not leave.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 08:04 PM   #25
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

If Mike Bibby hadn't hurt his hand and was making (for him) a normal percentage of his shots, this topic wouldn't exist.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #26
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

John Salmons is the 2nd coming of Oscar Robertson, so Bibby can rest now.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:30 PM   #27
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

He's always been just a chucker his whole career.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:39 PM   #28
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
He's always been just a chucker his whole career.

I might not be a big fan of him right now but if you HONESTLY think this you are on drugs or something.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:42 PM   #29
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
I might not be a big fan of him right now but if you HONESTLY think this you are on drugs or something.

What else can he do? Please explain.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:02 PM   #30
BradMiller52
Kings fan

He's a decent passer and he used to drive A LOT more. He's good in the pick&roll. His problems now are his ****ed up hand and the fact that he's a 2nd option on a team where he thinks he's the 1st option.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: