Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 06-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Jennings to be traded ?

6/23 all signs signal a trade for Sac"s Udrih , Livingston and S. Jackson for

Bucks : Salmons to Sac and Maggette to Bobcats.

(This I think will help both players)

---------------------
As of right now Jennings has to be squirming because the Bucks aren't done YET !!!!!!!!!!

The bucks have on contract (4) FOUR PG's

I've got a big smile , because maybe my wish will come true and Jennings is traded.

Last year Udrih at 28 years of age shot .500 from the floor and alittle over .35% from the 3 pt line.
But with Jackson on board the exterior volume shooting will become better and I suspect the Bucks are going big on their frontline to open the offense up for the above players and start doing some serious board work.

Bucks Boards, and points in the paint was the worst in the league besides their wolful' scoring average per game.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Jennings to be traded ?

Beno and Livingston can both see some time at SG. And honestly, Boykins should be a 3rd stringer at best. I think the PG rotation is fine as it is now.

Also, i have a feeling Jenning's efficiency will take a turn for the better this season, now that the Bucks added a big scorer in SJax.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jennings to be traded ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
Beno and Livingston can both see some time at SG. And honestly, Boykins should be a 3rd stringer at best. I think the PG rotation is fine as it is now.

Also, i have a feeling Jenning's efficiency will take a turn for the better this season, now that the Bucks added a big scorer in SJax.

you could be right about that , but I saw 50% of the time Jennings looked for his shot and ignored his teammates.
How do think a JAx veteran will take that

Salmon's in many games got the ball and got the rest of the teammates involved and in many games had more dimes than Jennings
That was a first in Salmon's career.

Alpha Jennings isn't a good fit , and you'll see why when beno starts getting major minutes down the stretch.
If Livingston continues his progression he might average 10 minutes again , and I then see Jennings down to 20-25 minutes a game. What a perfect time for him to be traded , and maybe that is what the Bucks will do during the season, less minutes hope his value goes up and then a trade
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: