Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Chris Bosh: "Man, I should of shot the ball way more."

He was 7/9 if I remember correctly. He was shooting better than any other player on the floor, except maybe Jason Terry. Could they have gotten the ball to him more? I saw him raise his hand. If he is going to stand around waiting for the ball and he's shooting great, why not feed the hot hand? Why should Wade be taking the most shots when he is hurt?
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #2
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Chris Bosh: "Man, I should of shot the ball way more."

cause all spolstra knows is lebron/wade pick and rolls, if its not there, it won't happen
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #3
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation here

Perfect time to bring it up, after the series is over

I never heard him say this the entire season except for maybe one time when they were struggling, and even then Wade and Bron told him to shut up and play.

Even though Miami was down 3-2 they still had the series in their grasp, going back home for 2 games where they lost only 1 time (prior to game 6) the whole playoffs.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
Perfect time to bring it up, after the series is over

I never heard him say this the entire season except for maybe one time when they were struggling, and even then Wade and Bron told him to shut up and play.

Even though Miami was down 3-2 they still had the series in their grasp, going back home for 2 games where they lost only 1 time (prior to game 6) the whole playoffs.
I know you think he just brought it up at the dumbest time imaginable, but a player with his hand extended out in the post isn't just waving to his Mommy and Daddy. He just happened to tell the media about it for the second time and he wasn't really making an arguement. He just kind of said it after a little badgering by a reporter.

The first time in March was more of an arguement than just a way of showing his true feelings. He backed out saying he has to swallow his ego later on in the playoffs during press conferences though. This was all expressed to the media though.

The game is different. He just wasn't getting the ball. Two other star players were very capable of getting it to him.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

I just don't understand why they went away from Bosh after the first 3 games. Yeah he struggled a bit but you have to make Dirk play some defense...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
I know you think he just brought it up at the dumbest time imaginable, but a player with his hand extended out in the post isn't just waving to his Mommy and Daddy. He just happened to tell the media about it for the second time and he wasn't really making an arguement. He just kind of said it after a little badgering by a reporter.

The first time in March was more of an arguement than just a way of showing his true feelings. He backed out saying he has to swallow his ego later on in the playoffs during press conferences though. This was all expressed to the media though.

The game is different. He just wasn't getting the ball. Two other star players were very capable of getting it to him.

Well I didn't hear the interview, so my opinion is based on shit, take it with a grain of salt please...

A guy with his talent, against a team with only one guy capable of guarding him (Tyson) who got routine foul trouble should not simply wave his hand in the post. And the dude stayed in the high post almost exclusively.

When Pau Gasol didn't DEMAND the ball, he got rocked by the media, when KG didn't set up down low on the block and DEMAND the ball, he got killed by the media. Chris Bosh should be held to the same standard. Just because he plays with 2 guys who are very very good doesn't give him a pass.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: