Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #31
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I just woke up and have the same life like yesterday...

The Frozen One.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #32
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Zaza
After the Heat lost I called my boss and quit my job---figuring that now I wouldn't need money anymore;

Moved out of my house, figuring I wouldn't need shelter anymore;

Sold all medications, both prescription and over the counter;

Let all my insurance policies lapse;

Posted all my passwords;

Gave away all my earthly possessions.

I could now just live at peace because Lebron lost that game.

Then...I saw Lebron's press conference on someone else's TV. He told me that I, in fact, had the same life, with the same problems.

Is this true?
I'm in the same boat. Didn't see the quote until this morning. Already sold my Taurus. Thought problems were over.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 06-13-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #33
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Dear Lebron,

Your whole life and self worth revolves around a game that people watch you play. If people didn't watch you or care at all, your game would be irrelevant, you wouldn't get paid anything for it and there would be no league. Nobody would know you. You wouldn't have any useful skills in society, and your personality wouldn't get you far. If you deeply resent the majority of basketball fans, and they are the reason you exist, how do you feel about yourself?

Just wondering,
mrofir
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #34
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I'm in the same boat. Didn't see the quote until this morning. Already sold my Taurus. Thought problems were over.

I rode in a car without wearing a seatbelt, figuring that now that LBJ lost the finals, even the impact of a car accident could not hurt me;

I swam after a big meal, figuring that my stomach's cramping reflexes no longer existed;

I went outside in the cold with wet hair;

I ran with scissors;

I donated both of my kidneys
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: