Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 01:44 AM   #31
bekalc
I brick open layups

bekalc has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm blaming Eric Spolstra for the Heat losing this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
My question to you is IF YOU EVER COMPLAINED about Spoelstra's offensive schemes when his team was beating the Celtics and the Bulls?
If no, why not?
Plus, can you please reiterate your point in bold to Skip?

The Heat were facing a MUCH better offensive team in Dallas than they did in Chicago/Boston.
The Heat have the capability of being very good offensively with who they have, but they need to work on it a bit more. I'm sorry there were times they looked confused.

For example why wasn't Bosh getting more shots, he was pretty much on tonight shooting wise, and they should have taken advantage of it.
bekalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:58 AM   #32
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

why does spoelstra smile and crack jokes like a fuking carefree retard in the interviews after losing these finals? he has no sense of authority. he's taking these losses soo casually. the fk is he grinning at? what a joke.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:01 AM   #33
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
why does spoelstra smile and crack jokes like a fuking carefree retard in the interviews after losing these finals? he has no sense of authority. he's taking these losses soo casually. what a joke.

lol he's doing it in the interviews? he was also doing it in the 4th quarter too when his team was losing and the refs were calling the game tight

hes gonna get fired
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:09 AM   #34
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

well Lebron just tweeted and blamed.....(wait for it...wait for it...)

GOD!!!.....God to blame now...he decided it wasn't time for LeBron to win a basketball game.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:20 AM   #35
falc39
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
well Lebron just tweeted and blamed.....(wait for it...wait for it...)

GOD!!!.....God to blame now...he decided it wasn't time for LeBron to win a basketball game.

I'm not religious, but I know it is common for people after not getting something they want or after a missed opportunity to say something like that. It's not that they are blaming God.. it's more of a way to cope with it after the fact.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:31 AM   #36
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

It was just another way of saying that it wasn't in the cards for him this year. Bad luck. Whatever you want to call it.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 AM   #37
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has decent reputation

no .. it was his way of not taking any responsibility .. par for the course for lbj .. if everything goes great .. hey 'I' did it .. if he fks up and lays a turd like he did, well hey god didn't want me to succeed .. he's a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
It was just another way of saying that it wasn't in the cards for him this year. Bad luck. Whatever you want to call it.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:41 AM   #38
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Agreed, Coach Spo was easily out coached.

Throwing House in there for virtually 1 game. Not using Jones at all to shoot 3's. Playing LBJ way too many minutes. Not drawing up attacking, aggressive plays for LBJ to execute. Not playing Big Z on Dirk to at least put a hand in his face or grab some boards. etc. etc.
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:00 AM   #39
falc39
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
no .. it was his way of not taking any responsibility .. par for the course for lbj .. if everything goes great .. hey 'I' did it .. if he fks up and lays a turd like he did, well hey god didn't want me to succeed .. he's a joke

dude it's a common expression. a lot of athletes prob think that way it's just lebron tweeted it. im sure he feels responsibility for losing the series

the hate really has no bounds right now
Old 06-13-2011, 03:02 AM   #40
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

I thought Spo did an awful job coaching last year also but this year wasn't entirely his fault, aside from the big 3 there team is rubbish. Joel Anthony and Bibby are the 2 worst starters in the league at their position. Miller is garbage, people are gonna say he was injured yet he played half a season plus the playoffs, if he was really injured he could have taken more time off. Haslem is a decent role player but nothing more, he can rebound and hit the mid range j but can't do much else. Chalmers played very well I thought. Juwan Howard and Eddie House both should have retired already.

I don't know why he didn't play James Jones at all. This is similar to him calling plays constantly for JO in the playoffs last season instead of using Beasley and Wright.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:06 AM   #41
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc39
dude it's a common expression. a lot of athletes prob think that way it's just lebron tweeted it. im sure he feels responsibility for losing the series

the hate really has no bounds right now

No...NI.....No ....NI...

"Of only I could clone myself....but I can't"....so he said blamed his teamates in Cleveland...yes he did!

now it's Gods fault for not wanting him to win...?....

and you're here saying "aw it's just him coping"...so why wasn't it Gods fault in Cleveland?....

He lost to Boston because God did not want him to win.....right?..he never said that....the man is full of doodoo...
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #42
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
He is a bad coach. Look at game 5 mates, he only coached Wade good, but LeBron? He coached him to only 8 points, 8 points, shame on the coach.
lol
Skip Bayless 1
lebrick stans 0
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #43
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The perfect example is the game where they had no time outs left to advance the ball with 3 seconds left or so for a chance to tie (game 3 I think). That was just pathetic, he squandered his time outs all through the second half and took away a chance for the tie. Also, the significant meltdowns in the fourth and allowing his team to just shoot jumpshots in the final 5 min was just sad.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:45 PM   #44
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some of you are biting way too hard on this.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #45
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KseTjh6W9aE

This was Spolestra's super secret offense. He stole it from this video.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: