Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 02:03 AM   #16
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I'm blaming Eric Spolstra for the Heat losing this series.

Just like it was Mike Brown's fault LeBrick collapsed for Cleveland multiple times, right?
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:04 AM   #17
B-Rich
I hit open layups

B-Rich has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

man was bieng sarcastic....it aint the coaches fualt for 2 top 5 players and 3 allstars choking
That is why I said a bit... I didn't go all caps and sh*t like I think the same way... I blame a lot on LeBron to. He went -24 in the +/- category.
B-Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:08 AM   #18
bekalc
I brick open layups

bekalc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
Spoelstra has to do a better job of motivating LeBron in the 4th quarter. There's no excuse for a coach not to motivate a player like LeBron James.

I think Soelstra can do a much better job as a coach, that team needs a MUCH better offensive scheme as a team. And Kid's they over help on defense may have been right too.

BUT, Lebron James shouldn't need anyone to motivate him in the NBA Finals.
bekalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:20 AM   #19
Skip Bayless
Banned

Skip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekalc
I think Soelstra can do a much better job as a coach, that team needs a MUCH better offensive scheme as a team. And Kid's they over help on defense may have been right too.

Exactly. Why on earth would he force LeBron to dribble the shotclock down to 3 and then pass or shoot? Spoelstra.
Skip Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:23 AM   #20
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

not playing james jones killed them in the end, he is a sharpshooter, ****ing 3 pt shootout champion, and a long armed perimeter defender, dude was grasping for straws screwing with his rotation once again in an elimination game.
strifed169 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #21
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

besides his rotations it was just annoying watching him coach...

in the 4th quarter when his team is losing and they call a ticky foul on miami.. he's sitting there squating and smiling like it's some kind of joke.

I was like... DUDE QUIT SMILING. IT AINT THE REFS.. YOUVE BEEN GETTING OUTCOACHED ALL GAME. YOURE ABOUT TO LOSE IN AN ELIMINATION GAME

lol

Last edited by falc39 : 06-13-2011 at 02:31 AM.
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:29 AM   #22
Xabit
Banned

Xabit has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
He obviously didn't know what he was doing out there. Where was he on those missed rebounding opportunities? Why didn't he complete basic block out training?

He is a bad coach. Look at game 5 mates, he only coached Wade good, but LeBron? He coached him to only 8 points, 8 points, shame on the coach.

His coaching ability changed after the Eastern Conference Finals. It had to, there's no other reason to explain the 4th quarter failing for the Miami Heat.

Don't blame LeBron, blame the coach. We have done this for 8 years America, why on earth would we change now? We have to stay consistant.

LeBron? That you?
Xabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:29 AM   #23
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Maybe there will become a Time where Lebron will just say U know what I am taking this championship Knowone is gonna stop me from doing it..That right there is why I am so Disappointed in him as a Fan. To be so Passive and not attacking and laying it all on the Line this series.. This was 40% Mental,40% losing his athletic ability and 20% the Mavs defense that had him playing so bad..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:34 AM   #24
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Spoelstra has to do a better job of motivating LeBron in the 4th quarter. There's no excuse for a coach not to motivate a player like LeBron James.

Are you kidding me?
YOu really need to motivate these superstars?
Was James more "motivated" during the Boston and Bulls series?
If yes, then did you ever creditted him? Were the analysts ever creditted Carlisle for "motivating" Dirk?
It's funny when Miami was winning, beating really good teams, nobody was complaining. Oncce they lose, it has gotta be Spoelstra's fault. Nobody else.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:36 AM   #25
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Are you kidding me?
YOu really need to motivate these superstars?
Was James more "motivated" during the Boston and Bulls series?
If yes, then did you ever creditted him? Were the analysts ever creditted Carlisle for "motivating" Dirk?
It's funny when Miami was winning, beating really good teams, nobody was complaining. Oncce they lose, it has gotta be Spoelstra's fault. Nobody else.

agree

LBj the diva doesn't deserve a ring plain n simple
strifed169 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:37 AM   #26
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

Most of Mavs points are from jump shots. Where's the man to man defense? Jones didn't play a single game. Instead, they played Eddie House. Definitely deserved to be ripped on, or yet, fired.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #27
catch24
phal5

catch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How many excuses will LeBron continue to get?
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 AM   #28
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekalc

My question to you is IF YOU EVER COMPLAINED about Spoelstra's offensive schemes when his team was beating the Celtics and the Bulls?
If no, why not?
Plus, can you please reiterate your point in bold to Skip?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 AM   #29
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Spoelstra's a good young coach who's got the potential to grow into a great one, but it's obvious he's not in control of the team and I think that will lead to his eventual departure.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:42 AM   #30
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

One move that should have been made was putting 2 shooters out there with Bron at all times. Even if it meant less Wade/Bron on the court together
konex is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: