Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
Skip Bayless
Banned

Skip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputation
Default I'm blaming Eric Spolstra for the Heat losing this series.

He obviously didn't know what he was doing out there. Where was he on those missed rebounding opportunities? Why didn't he complete basic block out training?

He is a bad coach. Look at game 5 mates, he only coached Wade good, but LeBron? He coached him to only 8 points, 8 points, shame on the coach.

His coaching ability changed after the Eastern Conference Finals. It had to, there's no other reason to explain the 4th quarter failing for the Miami Heat.

Don't blame LeBron, blame the coach. We have done this for 8 years America, why on earth would we change now? We have to stay consistant.
Skip Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:52 AM   #2
B-Rich
I hit open layups

B-Rich has no real reputation yet.
Thumbs up Re: I'm blaming Eric Spolstra for the Heat losing this series.

I agree with this a bit. I think he shouldn't have played Eddie House as much as he did, and he should have let Joel Anthony guard Dirk way more...

He did terrible with the subs. And also why did he never play James Jones? Decent defender, plus best 3 point shooter for the Heat.
B-Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
taucesays
High school junior varsity star

taucesays has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: I'm blaming Eric Spolstra for the Heat losing this series.

I knew it was over tonight when he made the move to start chalmers. Chalmers what the only pg who was able to somewhat say with Barea. He wore down as the game went on and Barea riped the heat a new one. Spo is a fuking moron. Lucky for heat fans he's about to be an unemployed moron.

Last edited by taucesays : 06-13-2011 at 12:55 AM.
taucesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
Skip Bayless
Banned

Skip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rich
I agree with this a bit. I think he shouldn't have played Eddie House as much as he did, and he should have let Joel Anthony guard Dirk way more...

He did terrible with the subs. And also why did he never play James Jones? Decent defender, plus best 3 point shooter for the Heat.

Agreed. He just couldn't coach those players to defend better.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #5
B-Rich
I hit open layups

B-Rich has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taucesays
I knew it was over tonight when he made the move to start chalmers. Chalmers what the only pg who was able to somewhat say with him. He wore down as the game went on and Barea riped the heat a new one. Spo is a fuking moron. Lucky for heat fans he's about to be an unemployed moron.
Yeah I forgot to mention. Why did he start Chalmers? Chalmers was good at being the 2nd string PG. Spolstra will probably get fired.
B-Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #6
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
He obviously didn't know what he was doing out there. Where was he on those missed rebounding opportunities? Why didn't he complete basic block out training?

He is a bad coach. Look at game 5 mates, he only coached Wade good, but LeBron? He coached him to only 8 points, 8 points, shame on the coach.

His coaching ability changed after the Eastern Conference Finals. It had to, there's no other reason to explain the 4th quarter failing for the Miami Heat.

Don't blame LeBron, blame the coach. We have done this for 8 years America, why on earth would we change now? We have to stay consistant.

SPO is a really good coach.. The only thing he should have done was play a bit more zone against the Mavs when Dirk went to the bench.. And in the fourth quarter when the Mavs would kill the HEAT he should have taken bron out..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #7
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

I believe most are blaming LeBron for not showing up for the moment.

Not Spo.

But we know your agenda.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:58 AM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only mistake Coach Spoelstra made was not benching LeBron in the 4th quarter
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:59 AM   #9
Skip Bayless
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
The only mistake Coach Spoelstra made was not benching LeBron in the 4th quarter

Spoelstra has to do a better job of motivating LeBron in the 4th quarter. There's no excuse for a coach not to motivate a player like LeBron James.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #10
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

If only Lebron could clone himself.....

wait..then the Heat would score about 8 points in the 4th quarters...
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

blame lebron for puting spo in his place, pple forget about bumping shoulders

egomanic like lebron keeps others from flourishing
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:01 AM   #12
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rich

man was bieng sarcastic....it aint the coaches fualt for 2 top 5 players and 3 allstars choking
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:01 AM   #13
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

10% Spo
90% LeBron

If LeBron showed any heart in the 2nd half maybe they would have won two games in Dallas.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:02 AM   #14
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

Lol OP clearly taking shots at Lebron and basically showing us the stupidity of always 'blaming' the coach.

Keep Spo, I think it would be a great statement to keep him with the Heat, not to mention he's Rileys guy. Do you honestly want a completely new coach to come in and try and coach the Big 3 even though Spo's done it for an entire year?
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:02 AM   #15
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Spoelstra has to do a better job of motivating LeBron in the 4th quarter. There's no excuse for a coach not to motivate a player like LeBron James.

If Spoelstra has to motivate a player of LeBron James' caliber on the biggest stage in the NBA, then LeBron doesn't deserve to be a champion
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: