Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default MAVS fans, my gift to you!

Use them wisely!

Last edited by OmniStrife : 06-13-2011 at 02:29 AM.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: MAVS fans, my gift to you!

Dirks got the trifecta. He's in a rare class.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:28 AM   #3
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Use them wisely!

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:29 AM   #4
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

Old 06-13-2011, 01:30 AM   #5
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:34 AM   #6
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Use them wisely!

Thanks
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:36 AM   #7
OmniStrife
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
Thanks

All the Suns fans rooted for you this year.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:38 AM   #8
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks, man...

And now let's get those Suns back on the playoff track!
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:40 AM   #9
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:30 AM   #10
OmniStrife
College superstar

Here's a new one!

Old 06-13-2011, 02:34 AM   #11
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:35 AM   #12
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Use them wisely!

ETHER .. I LOVE IT
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:36 AM   #13
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 AM   #14
Jall
What?

Jall has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Hell yea we did.

I'm really glad to see Kidd, Marion and Dirk get their championship.

And for all the hate Mark Cuban gets I wish he was our owner.
Jall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:45 AM   #15
OmniStrife
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jall
Hell yea we did.

I'm really glad to see Kidd, Marion and Dirk get their championship.

And for all the hate Mark Cuban gets I wish he was our owner.
Agree with all of the above...

Cuban is a douche no doubt but Sarver... is just
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: