Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 06-13-2011, 01:21 AM   #1816
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 6 thread: Mavericks at Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117

well done..

and I got your F^&**ng shinebox
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:22 AM   #1817
socomberetta
I airball my layups

socomberetta has an OK reputation so far

Mark Cuban on ESPN:

"Our fans punked the shit outta the Heat fans!"
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:51 AM   #1818
the_wise_one
Banned

the_wise_one has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
WHERE IS FATAL ? HE ISN'T CHOKING LIKE KOBE.. HE IS FINISHING

Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

He bitchslapped 4 players who are always ranked (wrongly) in the Top 5 current players: Kobe, Lebron, Wade and Durant in one playoff!

Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe + Lebron + Wade + Durant + David Stern.
the_wise_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:52 AM   #1819
Alhazred
Local High School Star

Alhazred is considered somewhat coolAlhazred is considered somewhat coolAlhazred is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
well done..

and I got your F^&**ng shinebox

Alhazred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 AM   #1820
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congratulations Mavs fans! You guys have been the running joke around here and the NBA in general over the past 5-6 years. That all changes now. We as a community need to select a new franchise and fan base to chastise for regularly choking in the playoffs.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #1821
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rudy Gay: How come Dallas just won and they still talking about mia about 40 minutes ago

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #1822
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The mavs are in a miami club with the trophy

Ty Lawson: The most swagged put shit I seen in my life .... Dirk walks in liv with the NBA trophy on his shoulder... #gotdamn
Old 06-13-2011, 03:03 AM   #1823
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
The mavs are in a miami club with the trophy

Ty Lawson: The most swagged put shit I seen in my life .... Dirk walks in liv with the NBA trophy on his shoulder... #gotdamn
http://www.twitvid.com/MHOJW

Need
footage
NOW

creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:07 AM   #1824
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath

http://www.twitvid.com/AXPZV

wow never thought i would ever see this
Old 06-13-2011, 03:12 AM   #1825
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Mark Cuban on ESPN:

"Our fans punked the shit outta the Heat fans!"
I heard that and immediately thought, "He's getting fined for that one."
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:13 AM   #1826
Raider007
EvilDooinz

Raider007 has decent reputationRaider007 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_wise_one
Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

He bitchslapped 4 players who are always ranked (wrongly) in the Top 5 current players: Kobe, Lebron, Wade and Durant in one playoff!

Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe + Lebron + Wade + Durant + David Stern.

put the crack pipe down bandwagon
Raider007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:14 AM   #1827
KokeAyne
High School Varsity 12th Man

KokeAyne has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41

http://www.twitvid.com/AXPZV

wow never thought i would ever see this

at the end Dirk says something like "is everyone going to the club? Why not?"
KokeAyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:14 AM   #1828
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Mr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Final nail on lebrons coffin. A night forever to remember.
Mr. Jabbar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:29 AM   #1829
Torious
Great young streetballer

Torious has an OK reputation so far

I'm so glad Dirk and Kidd got a ring, those guys deserve it more them most. I can even forgive them murdering the Lakers for that, catching up with the Celtics in Championships can wait another year!

Congratulations Mavs and to their fans.

at the "big three"
Torious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:15 AM   #1830
LakersFan626
Serious playground baller

LakersFan626 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks. Finally, vindication for their collapse in the 2006 Finals. Dirk Nowitzki...Top 20 all time? Hmmm...

And a fitting end to the Miami Heat. After all the arrogance, all the immaturity, all of the classless acts, they deserved to lose on their home floor to the Mavericks. LeFraud Shames comes up short when it matters most...yet again. What will be the excuses this time? That he had no help?

And hey, at least my Lakers lost to the best team in the NBA. So some validation there.

I pretty much agree with all of this. LeBron's a very good player but many players on the Mavs deserved rings way more than LeBron does (Dirk, Kidd, Peja, Marion... LeBron still has plenty of time while it was probably their last chance) and his performances in most of the games in the series (and all of the 4th quarters) hopefully should end the comparisons to Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kobe, etc. as he was way too passive when the going got tough. The all time greats come through when their team needs them to most...
LakersFan626 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: