Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-18-2006, 11:28 AM   #1
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation
Default Hannah Storm: I didn't think she was hot on NBA on NBC

...but she's looking pretty damn good these days at nearly 47 years of age. Probably too skinny but she's getting older so I can cut her some slack. I'd be more than happy if my wife looks like her when we're nearly 50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNO04JU3Pk&NR

By the way, I think she has a crush on Mr. McConaughey

Last edited by ClutchCityReturns : 12-18-2006 at 11:30 AM.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:32 AM   #2
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

damn, shes 47?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:35 AM   #3
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Probably looks as good or better now than she did back then IMO

Nice find, I always wondered what happened to her..
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:53 AM   #4
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vragrant

Maybe it was that she wore a lot of suits and had short hair. Made her look like a dyke sometimes. I like the longer hair 10x better on her.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:57 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
Maybe it was that she wore a lot of suits and had short hair. Made her look like a dyke sometimes. I like the longer hair 10x better on her.

Damn she looks fine.. and yes, I like her hair longer too.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:01 PM   #6
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default .

vs

Old 12-18-2006, 12:02 PM   #7
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Matthew is obviously high on that interview.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:03 PM   #8
kentatm
NBA Legend

Default ...

Quote:
Matthew is obviously high on that interview.

wouldnt you be if you were him?

dude doesnt have a care in the world.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:05 PM   #9
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

picture

vs

picture

What weird is that after I stumbled on the video I went to look up pictures of her and wasn't that impressed. Interesting how some people just look a lot better on video than in still photos. That's more important to me anyway, for obvious reasons. I don't care if some girl takes good pictures if she looks like a beast in motion.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #10
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's the lighting, you look much better in darker settings.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:11 PM   #11
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
It's the lighting, you look much better in darker settings.

Dim the lights all you want, man. But an ugly chick is gonna be an ugly chick all the way to pitch black.

Make-up artists and flattering lighting aside, Hannah is holdin it down for her age.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:15 PM   #12
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

hannah is not pretty unless you are desperate and you havent seen any cooch since it seen you....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:36 PM   #13
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
hannah is not pretty unless you are desperate and you havent seen any cooch since it seen you....

want me to go ahead and get her number for you or what?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:57 PM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
want me to go ahead and get her number for you or what?

uggh .... No thanks..... My grandfather would roll over in his grave if he saw me trying to pull a flat chested 47 year old woman... I'll pass

you guys knock yourselves out tho..

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:32 PM   #15
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Hannah Storm: I didn't think she was hot on NBA on NBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vragrant

Yeah, she looks better now than she did back in the mid to late 90's.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: