Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-18-2006, 03:21 AM   #31
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonyo
Read the article. What he said was taken out of context. For some odd reason, a guy with a Laker jersey avatar is trying to make Kobe look bad.

co-sign

I dont think kobe was trying to discredit him. its a shaky quote but kobe doesnt have a history of discrediting players. he actually gives them alot of praise
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:21 AM   #32
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGBigTicket21MVP
Wade gets a lot of free throws to get about 40 50 points. That's not impressive. Neither is Arenas shooting 27 free throws to get 60.

Gil was making shots from everywhere though. Plus he was driving to the hoop with the intention of trying to score not just jumping into people. Please don't degrade his performance by comparing it to Wade
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:30 AM   #33
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

It's going to be interesting to see whether people complain the next time Bryant or Wade shoots a lot of freethrows.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:37 AM   #34
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

I'm a lakerfan and arenas didnt get the "wade treatment" as you call it, he just killed us for playing lack lustre D. I doubt kobe said that, or said it in that context and if he did thats just what kobes like, this isnt a big deal.
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:40 AM   #35
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Seano
I'm a lakerfan and arenas didnt get the "wade treatment" as you call it, he just killed us for playing lack lustre D. I doubt kobe said that, or said it in that context and if he did thats just what kobes like, this isnt a big deal.

That's three excuses... He didn't say it... He said it, but it was taken out of context... He said it, meant it, but that's what Bryant's like... no big deal.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:40 AM   #36
itsmedamien
I airball my layups

itsmedamien has an OK reputation so far
Default .........

eh... Gilbert had an amazing game! It'll be interesting how Kobe comes out in Lakers' next game. I don't blame Kobe for being a little sour either, he knows his squad got ****ted on and was looking for any excuse to explain WTH happened out there.
itsmedamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:45 AM   #37
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
That's three excuses... He didn't say it... He said it, but it was taken out of context... He said it, meant it, but that's what Bryant's like... no big deal.

:

He tried to cover every possibility!
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:51 AM   #38
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
:

He tried to cover every possibility!

Haha, didn't he though... I had to read it twice because I couldn't believe it.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:07 AM   #39
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

60 in OT on the road vs an overrated and home schedule-laden Laker squad > than 81 points w/one assist in 4 quarters against a 20 win, pathetically defensed team at home...you mad?
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:09 AM   #40
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
60 in OT on the road vs an overrated and home schedule-laden Laker squad > than 81 points w/one assist in 4 quarters against a 20 win, pathetically defensed team at home...you mad?
How about 62 in 3 quarters against an eventual NBA Finals team...you mad?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:11 AM   #41
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
How about 62 in 3 quarters against an eventual NBA Finals team...you mad?

Ok, Gilbert dropped 60 ON KOBE. Did Kobe drop 62 or 81 on Arenas? Nope.

60 >> whatever Kobe's career high is against Gilbert
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:14 AM   #42
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
Ok, Gilbert dropped 60 ON KOBE. Did Kobe drop 62 or 81 on Areans?

60 >> whatever Kobe's career high is against Gilbert
: If we go by that logic, Kobe>Dallas? Uh, I think not.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:22 AM   #43
23jordan23
Great young streetballer

23jordan23 has an OK reputation so far

Kobe fans need to get banned from these threads there so one sided like Lance Armstrong ..Honestly u know if Kobe scored the 60 it would b orgasim city!! "oooh Kobe!!" ...Like gimme a break facts r facts..Arenas Lit up ur squad ..Kobe didnt guard him tru...maybe next...Phil might come to his senses and put Kobe on him ..Untill then Agent Zero lit u guys up ..

PS kobe can say anything...who cares..really you have a L
23jordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:27 AM   #44
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Where did I say that Kobe had the better game or where did I say Gilbert didn't have a great game?

Someone responded by saying that 60>81 and you don't want me to make fun of him?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:58 AM   #45
TMacYaoRockets
Kids at the park dunk on me

TMacYaoRockets has no real reputation yet.

Has there been anybody in the NBA who score more points by shooting over 25 times at the free throw line to get 40, 50 or 60 points? There has to be a lot of bad foul calls on Arenas.
TMacYaoRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: