Originally Posted by Lordragoonx1x
Hater gonna hate. I not a hater or a homer but I will giver credit where it is due. I don't understand how people can hate a person for making a basketball decision.
Plus, his decision was good. There's a lot of blame of him joining Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade. Here are the possibilities:
1. If he stayed in the Cleveland: He will not make out of the playoffs and the lingering injuries through most of their bench players and starters.
2. Knicks: Injuries and devastated trade ruin what could've been a great playoff run.
3. Bulls: He could've unbalanced the system which wouldn't be a great idea but the Bulls have indeed good depth and the offensive would've helped a lot more for them.
4. Miami: Inexperienced at the time, but joining two legit all-stars was a solid decision. It had its up and downs which is normally for any team, the Heat have a successful season due to this. If they win or lose, they can finally adjust during the off-season and add consistent players.
5. Any other team, Lebron would have just carried away just like the Cavaliers.
When the Heat have a consistent bench, then the others team should worry.
If the Heat organization wants to win the title this year then they got to play smart basketball from this point and on.