Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board
Default Who here does not want to see the Heat win?

Hi guys!
We got 4 teams left. All great teams, 3 up and coming and going down. The Oklahoma city Thunder is a very young team. I love their setup. The defense they got under the basket is amazing with Perkins and Ibaka. I cant wait to see them grow together. Westbrook is great player to watch, even if he has been playing more of a scorer then a point guard during the playoffs. Durant is just a young and amazing player. If he is able to win it all, we might got our self the new superstar in this league, ready to take over for Kobe.

The Chicago Bulls team got a great coach. The guy behind the Celtics defense and now the great Bulls defense. Their are such a classic eastern conference defensive team. I never expected Joakim Noah to become the player he is today. Is just so fun to watch him transform from college to the NBA. Carlos Boozer has been struggling, but he is so fun to watch when he is on. Great post player. Deng with his lenght and defense. Seems a bit too big, but he gets the job done. Korver and Brewer is two very different players, but they are both fun to watch when they play so well. Rose is just a great story.

I don't think I need to explain the Mavs. We basically got a old team with a lot of experience. Players who could have gone all the way, but was robbed, unlucky or just never had the right team. Dirk, Peja, Kidd, Marion, Terry, Butler and Chandler. This players has been in the playoff A LOT! This might be their last chance.

Then you got the Heat. A team made out of scrubs, two superstars and a dinosaur. This guys decided to join up in a city where fans don't even meet up for the 1. quarter. The team is not really a team. They just run off their two superstars. Their defense is basically scramble defense where LeBron and Wade just have to cover a lot of space. There is no team feeling with this team. The only player I am able to like is Joel Anthony because of his struggles to make it. But that just says a lot, becalms the team is so bad except from LBJ, Wade and Bosh that Joel Anthony is able to start. Even Bibby, the slowest man alive, even Neil Armstrong walked faster on the moon then Bibby runs on the fastbreak.
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who here does not want to see the Heat win?

I don't want to see them win.

I don't care who will win,it just can't be the Heat
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I don't want to see them win.

I don't care who will win,it just can't be the Heat
I'm with this guy .

I like all of the teams left EXCEPT for Miami.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I, for one, love it when teams in the playoffs make history. I'd love to be able to say 'I remember when X team played Y team and blah blah blah'. We've already had one, if not two like that, with Memphis beating the Spurs and the Mavs sweeping the Lakers. I think to top off this nice playoff story would be a Heat-Mavs final with the Mavs beating the Heat in 7.

But that's what I want, in reality the Mavs might not make it to the finals....
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #5
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone but the Heat. I like Lebron, but never liked the Heat.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #6
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation

I usually prefer Eastern Conference teams to win, but I kind of would like Dallas to win one because of some of the players. I would like the Heat to win, just because it would irritate the "haters."
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #7
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't want them to. I'd rather see Dirk win one because he deserves it for as long as he's stuck with the Mavs and carried them. I'd rather see the Thunder win it because they are a small market team built brilliantly. I'd rather see the Bulls win it because they're a more well-rounded team.

If the Heat win it, so be it. They're just the team I would least likely want to see win it. I also hate Dwyane Wade. With a passion.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #8
delmar
I airball my layups

delmar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Malcolm
I'm with this guy .

delmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #9
chips93

id like to see the heat win
Old 05-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #10
StackzUp
I airball my layups

StackzUp has an OK reputation so far

I want to see the heat win personally
StackzUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #11
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Malcolm
I'm with this guy .

Same.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #12
24r2
High School Varsity 6th Man

24r2 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i dont want miami to win because i dont want to see bosh' gay ass holdin that finals mvp
24r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:52 PM   #13
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

I prefer the other three teams playing to win over the Heat. Count me in.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #14
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

eat shit and die
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #15
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't, since I'm a Bulls fan. This Heat hasn't even won a title yet, so I'm not sure why so many people don't want to see them win. If the Heat won 1-2 titles in a row, I could understand the Heat hate, but they haven't won shit yet.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: