Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #31
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation
Default Re: Kobe Bryant - Peak ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
Whats up with this Andrei-retard? Why are u so desparate to make this into a lebron vs Kobe thread? Stupid uniballing troll.

MInd you, I am just arguing what the Cloby Brian dude said. He said shame KObe had to play with scrubs in his prime. I said Lebron also played with scrubs and got them to the finals.

Since you Laker tards still bash on the Heat even though your team got

, I say I had a fair

And so I carry on saying :

Andrei89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #32
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Great video.

Kobe is one of the greats simply put when all is said and done.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #33
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
Great video.

Kobe is one of the greats simply put when all is said and done.

Excuse me, but I find it hard to believe Kobe will ever be considered above Lebron by somebody who actually has basketball intellect. The ammount of skill, power and speed Lebron has and his overall complete game will always outrank Kobe's.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #34
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
uniballer

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2zh2hb8.jpg
Why would someone post that on the internet
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=214871&page=2

Last edited by brownmamba00 : 05-17-2011 at 01:59 PM.
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #35
AirJordan&Magic
high flyer

AirJordan&Magic is considered somewhat coolAirJordan&Magic is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Excuse me, but I find it hard to believe Kobe will ever be considered above Lebron by somebody who actually has basketball intellect. The ammount of skill, power and speed Lebron has and his overall complete game will always outrank Kobe's.

But his comment didn't have anything to do with LeBron.
AirJordan&Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #36
AirJordan&Magic
high flyer

AirJordan&Magic is considered somewhat coolAirJordan&Magic is considered somewhat cool

Great video, Catch.

One of the best Kobe mixes I've seen on youtube. Keep them comin'.
AirJordan&Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:03 PM   #37
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordan&Magic
But his comment didn't have anything to do with LeBron.

Excuse me, but does that change the fact that Lebron as a player totally outmatches Kobe on a different level? He is even more clutch than Kobe as stats have to prove.

Great thread about a good player but nothing more.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #38
Wade3
I hit open layups

Wade3 has decent reputation

Quote:

you embarrassed yourself with this post

1. KoBe is a Top 10 player in NBA history, to even suggest that Lebron outranks Kobe is quite frankly hilarious

2. the original post had nothing to do with Lebron which just shows how much Lebron is on your mind, your knees must be very sore right now

3. please log off ISH, you're a joke
Wade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #39
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade3
you embarrassed yourself with this post

1. KoBe is a Top 10 player in NBA history, to even suggest that Lebron outranks Kobe is quite frankly hilarious

2. the original post had nothing to do with Lebron which just shows how much Lebron is on your mind, your knees must be very sore right now

3. please log off ISH, you're a joke

Take Melo for example. Also in the west, made the conference finals with a chucker Allen Iverson by his side and not Gasol or Shaq.

Melo is one of the best player in the NBA right now, better than Kobe. Not better than Lebron or Dwyane Wade of course.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #40
Wade3
I hit open layups

Wade3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Take Melo for example. Also in the west, made the conference finals with a chucker Allen Iverson by his side and not Gasol or Shaq.

Melo is one of the best player in the NBA right now, better than Kobe. Not better than Lebron or Dwyane Wade of course.

Melo never made the conference finals with AI, he made it in 09 before Kobe outplayed him and sent him fishing

Melo will never surpass Kobe's legacy, Kobe is closer to Jordan than Melo is to Kobe
Wade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #41
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade3
Melo never made the conference finals with AI, he made it in 09 before Kobe outplayed him and sent him fishing

Melo will never surpass Kobe's legacy, Kobe is closer to Jordan than Melo is to Kobe

Kobe never had a run like Lebron or Dwyane Wade before. Dwyane Wade legendary playoff 2006 performance puts him above Kobe already.

Take for example Dwight Howard, taking the Magic to the finals with such a scrub team. Dwight is better all time than Kobe already. Imagine in 10 years
Old 05-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #42
Moneyshot
I brick open layups

Moneyshot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Excuse me, but does that change the fact that Lebron as a player totally outmatches Kobe on a different level? He is even more clutch than Kobe as stats have to prove.

Great thread about a good player but nothing more.

This kid mad as hell

Either that, or he's actually a Kobe fan, trolling to make Lebron look bad.
Moneyshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #43
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man

MJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Kobe never had a run like Lebron or Dwyane Wade before. Dwyane Wade legendary playoff 2006 performance puts him above Kobe already.

Take for example Dwight Howard, taking the Magic to the finals with such a scrub team. Dwight is better all time than Kobe already. Imagine in 10 years

kobe won 2 rings with gasol as his 2nd option who might be a top 200 player of all-time at best
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #44
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #45
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Skills pay the bills.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: