Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #121
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Truth : The Reason The Lakers Lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
They lost because they couldn't defend the perimeter for shit. Dirk was obviously amazing, but one player can only cause so much damage, even Superstars.

But when you start ****ing up defense, doubling and collapsing on people you shouldn't, not getting back on transition D, having crappy possesions, turning over the ball over and not getting back to 3-point shooters, thats how you loose. Thats how TEAMS beat you.

Great post. This is so true. Lakers defense was ass
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #122
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
So I am a Kobe stan because he is my favorite player? I admit when he is wrong but I also defend him when he is being attacked by idiocy. It's the same with any player it's just that Kobe gets attacked a lot more on this site. I never endorse them when they say stupid shit about Kobe or other players. I've never called LeBron, Wade (who's another one of my favorite players), Dirk or others chokers. And I have certainly never said he is better than Jordan.

And that last sentence is bs. I can post about whomever I choose you all just need to separate trolls from genuine posters

And i do the same yet i'm constantly called a kobe "hater" even though i repeatedly call him one of the greatest to ever play.

i deal with it. you should to.

i don't see you correcting all your fellow stans. same with chazzy. chazzy loves to play ISH police with everyone but the stans. why? because they support his view.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #123
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabis
I agree with u 100%, but what do u expect, when prior to this series, everyday these Kobefans, not Lakerfans....slam other players daily with threads(not to mention the 30+ Kobe is god threads)....they should know what to expect...they have been killing Dirk for years, yet after the sweep they don't want to hold their hero to the same standard that they placed on these other players.....that's why crap like this happens...DMAVS is relishing in his spotlight...hell his favorite player has been killed by these guys, now its his turn and they don't like it.....unfortunately for guys like you.....real Lakerfans/real Kobefan...u get caught in the crossfire from time to time...my bad for lumping u in with them.

This.

I'm not directing this at anyone but the kobe stan brigade. That is fair warning to anyone out there that is not a stan. This is not meant for you.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #124
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
And i do the same yet i'm constantly called a kobe "hater" even though i repeatedly call him one of the greatest to ever play.

i deal with it. you should to.

i don't see you correcting all your fellow stans. same with chazzy. chazzy loves to play ISH police with everyone but the stans. why? because they support his view.
Stfu, you never correct people when they troll Kobe or other players but get all defensive when they say a word about Dirk/Lebron/Wade. Your entire existence on here has been as an apologist for those 3 and a devil's advocate for Kobe.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #125
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Holy shit. Thank you.

Look at that. More points on 10% better efficiency and 13 more boards. And thats not even counting the vastly superior defense as well.

Holy shit. And Dirk is a choker? What?

The Mavs lost in 6 games while the Lakers got swept.

Wow. I'm saving this thread/post so I can just post that anytime this stuff comes up.

Great stuff.

I got his 06 chip breakdown too, I'll PM it too you
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #126
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabis
I agree with u 100%, but what do u expect, when prior to this series, everyday these Kobefans, not Lakerfans....slam other players daily with threads(not to mention the 30+ Kobe is god threads)....they should know what to expect...they have been killing Dirk for years, yet after the sweep they don't want to hold their hero to the same standard that they placed on these other players.....that's why crap like this happens...DMAVS is relishing in his spotlight...hell his favorite player has been killed by these guys, now its his turn and they don't like it.....unfortunately for guys like you.....real Lakerfans/real Kobefan...u get caught in the crossfire from time to time...my bad for lumping u in with them.

I agree that's why I said I can understand gino's trolling. Not only has his favorite player been getting roasted but to beat the champs is a great feeling. Nothing wrong with that. But do me a favor and don't group me in with other guys who help make this forum a shithole.

Kobe is my favorite player but I don't worship him. I admit when he's horrible, when he's good, when he's right or when he's wrong. I like to look at things in perspective
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #127
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Stfu, you never correct people when they troll Kobe or other players but get all defensive when they say a word about Dirk/Lebron/Wade. Your entire existence on here has been as an apologist for those 3 and a devil's advocate for Kobe.

This is not true. In fact, I've argued for Kobe a number of times in many different threads.

I argued against Dirk a number of times as well....just recently in a bird vs dirk thread and also in a kobe vs dirk thread.

Although I was way off about the kobe vs dirk argument.

An apologist? For what? That right there is the problem. What the **** does Dirk have to apologize for? He's had one of the best careers of all time and is still an elite player at 33 years old. He has some of the best playoff numbers of all time.

An apologist? ROFL

Keep playing ISH cop Chazzy. Keep attacking posters and offering nothing in posts. It suits you well.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #128
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I agree that's why I said I can understand gino's trolling. Not only has his favorite player been getting roasted but to beat the champs is a great feeling. Nothing wrong with that. But do me a favor and don't group me in with other guys who help make this forum a shithole.

Kobe is my favorite player but I don't worship him. I admit when he's horrible, when he's good, when he's right or when he's wrong. I like to look at things in perspective

Got it.....
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: