Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-16-2011, 04:11 AM   #1
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Truth : The Reason The Lakers Lost.

They are too old and too tall.
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:12 AM   #2
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is a pretty well-respected posterHaymaker is a pretty well-respected posterHaymaker is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Truth : The Reason The Lakers Lost.

and too yellow
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:21 AM   #3
DirkLegend41
Kids at the park dunk on me

DirkLegend41 has decent reputation

And Shannon Brown banged Pau Gasol's girl.
DirkLegend41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:22 AM   #4
Colby Brian
Banned

Colby Brian has an OK reputation so far

it was because they looked old, lazy, and played horrible defense, that defense was disgusting and a joke
a college team might of played better D than the lakers did in that series
Colby Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:25 AM   #5
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And Kobe's finger!!
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:26 AM   #6
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby Brian
it was because they looked old, lazy, and played horrible defense, that defense was disgusting and a joke
a college team might of played better D than the lakers did in that series

Meh. They had a chance to win the first three games. They actually blew big leads in game 1 and 3.

It was all about crunch time. Kobe and Lakers were awful. Dirk and the Mavs were great.

Kobe stans just trying to revise history as always. Kobe couldn't get it done when it mattered most.

Dirk could.

Standard.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:33 AM   #7
Miserio
I dunk on kids

Miserio has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Meh. They had a chance to win the first three games. They actually blew big leads in game 1 and 3.

It was all about crunch time. Kobe and Lakers were awful. Dirk and the Mavs were great.

Kobe stans just trying to revise history as always. Kobe couldn't get it done when it mattered most.

Dirk could.

Standard.
I think Kobe played good, shoot they way he should, didn't force anything.
No one really though that Pau was going to disappear the way he did, i mean he was the major reason the lakers had their back to back chips.
Miserio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:43 AM   #8
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserio
I think Kobe played good, shoot they way he should, didn't force anything.
No one really though that Pau was going to disappear the way he did, i mean he was the major reason the lakers had their back to back chips.

Overall Kobe was ok. Not terrible, but not great either. However, he was invisible in crunch time in the first 3 games. He didn't do anything and his team lost 3 winnable games because of how they performed in crunch time.

And I keep hearing about the Lakers perimeter defense letting them down. Who is a huge part of that defense? Kobe.

Go back and look at the series. Kobe did nothing defensively. He was late on rotations and his close outs were awful.

Kobe was not the biggest problem, but he was definitely a problem.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:47 AM   #9
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Dirk could.

Standard.

Wait, it's standard for Dirk to get it done "when it matters most"?

Dude has more first round exits than Finals wins.

F*ck outta here.
Doranku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:50 AM   #10
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Wait, it's standard for Dirk to get it done "when it matters most"?

Dude has more first round exits than Finals wins.

F*ck outta here.

I was talking about crunch time.

The Mavs have won more close games over the last 7 years than any team in the NBA. The Lakers aren't even top 5.

Dirk also outperforms Kobe on game winning shots.

We going to start crediting Kobe for winning with much better help than Dirk? Come on now son.

**** outta here with that garbage.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:51 AM   #11
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

no, it's the Secret, more people hating on the Lakers turned the Gods of Kobol in favor of the Mavericks
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #12
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Kobe is washed up, cant win with a past-prime old Kobe.
Kiddlovesnets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:56 AM   #13
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Overall Kobe was ok. Not terrible, but not great either. However, he was invisible in crunch time in the first 3 games. He didn't do anything and his team lost 3 winnable games because of how they performed in crunch time.

And I keep hearing about the Lakers perimeter defense letting them down. Who is a huge part of that defense? Kobe.

Go back and look at the series. Kobe did nothing defensively. He was late on rotations and his close outs were awful.

Kobe was not the biggest problem, but he was definitely a problem.
what are you saying man? GTOOH! Kobe is 1st team all defense! ya know what that means, huh? are you a coach? no! coaches know Kobe is a great defender so just shut up! i don't wanna hear about watching tape to see for my own eyes! the coaches' word is enough for me. i can't be bothered to think for myself. that's why there are coaches. so they can think for me. i don't care about reams of tape or solid evidence whatever, blah, blah, blah. what matters is what coaches said. if they said drinking piss would make me a basketball player better than Kobe i would do it. that's how good their word is man. they can never be wrong!

Last edited by Harion : 05-16-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:57 AM   #14
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I was talking about crunch time.

The Mavs have won more close games over the last 7 years than any team in the NBA. The Lakers aren't even top 5.

Dirk also outperforms Kobe on game winning shots.

We going to start crediting Kobe for winning with much better help than Dirk? Come on now son.

**** outta here with that garbage.
And yet Kobe is winning while Dirk is losing, whats ur point? Dirk should be top 5 GOAT because he got out of the second round in 32456213 years.

Mavs fans (altho ur not a Mavs fan) shouldnt get wet just because they got of the 2nd round. OKC is bringin you back to earth.
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #15
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Game one - Sorry, but Kobe didn't foul Dirk 50 feet from the basket

Game two - Really?

Game three - yeah, Kobe's fault

Game four - yeah, I guess you can blame Kobe's defense. I can't believe he couldn't stop Terry, Kidd, Barea, Marion, Peja, etc. from hitting those threes.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: