Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #31
Laker Logic
I hit open 5-footers

Laker Logic has decent reputationLaker Logic has decent reputation

Quote:
Hysterical to see Laker Logic get exposed as another groupie.

Quote:
Laker Logic exposed incontravertibly as a groupie too, as an added bonus.

etc., etc.,

I have never in my life posted on Lakersground. Not once. I've followed links to there and read through threads from time to time but I'm not a Lakersground poster. Doesn't surprise me to see my name used there, there's a fair amount of cross-traffic. But sorry kids, this does not = me being "exposed".
Laker Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:49 PM   #32
Cafca
I airball my layups

Cafca has an OK reputation so far

I browse through there daily, just like here. Most of them aren't being serious of course. Everyone knows Jordan is the best, and perhaps someday someone...maybe Kobe, maybe Dwayne Wade, maybe Lebron, or someone else will surpass him. The main subject of the thread was Kobe being the closest thing to Jordan, which can be argued but I agree, and thats my opinion.

But again, most of them are joking, especially when someone says "Jordan is the closest thing to Kobe". Of course thats not being serious.
Cafca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:51 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker Logic
etc., etc.,

I have never in my life posted on Lakersground. Not once. I've followed links to there and read through threads from time to time but I'm not a Lakersground poster. Doesn't surprise me to see my name used there, there's a fair amount of cross-traffic. But sorry kids, this does not = me being "exposed".

You deserve an apology.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #34
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
I don't think it's a stretch to say Kobe is more skilled than MJ was. That doesn't make him a better player but he clearly has a wider array of moves than His Airness...

tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:54 PM   #35
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You deserve an apology.
I didn't know if it was actually LL (hence the question mark in my original post). Just seeing that name I couldn't believe at first site to correlate extreme 'groupiesm' to him. Do I deserve to give an apology?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:04 PM   #36
Laker Logic
I hit open 5-footers

Laker Logic has decent reputationLaker Logic has decent reputation

Quote:
Do I deserve to give an apology?

I don't need an apology from you or from anyone else. It's worth it to me to see people so desperate to get the best of me that they're grasping at this straw to "prove" I'm a groupie because they can't fcuk with me in a straight up debate on ISH. So thanks for outing yourselves dummies - not like I couldn't have predicted some of you would jump the gun on this.
Laker Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:05 PM   #37
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

Hot Shot Rox has decent reputation

Jordan Kobe
Seasons 15 10
Championships 6 3
Season MVP 5 0
Finals MVP 6 0
P P/G Season 30.1 23.9
Rb P/G 6.2 5.1
Ast 5.3 4.5
Field Goal .497 .451
P P/G Playoffs 33.4 22.9
All-NBA 1st Team 10 4
All-Defensive 1st Team 9 4
Def. Player of the Year 1 0
Steals leader 3 0
Total Points Season 32,292 16,866
Total Points Playoffs 5,987 2,889
Total rebounds 6,672 3,634
Total Assist 5,633 3,148
Total Steals 2,514 1,059
Rookie of the Year yes no
Total Games 1072 707
All-Star Games 14 8
All-Star MVP 3 1
Triple Doubles 27 14
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:09 PM   #38
23jordan23
Great young streetballer

23jordan23 has an OK reputation so far

Whats those dummies fail to realize is if there wasn't anything like a MJ and a Doctor J for the Kobes and Dwaynes to patent themselves after ..They either wouldnt of made the pro's or everyone would be playing like a jerry west (not knocking west) ..what i mean by that is fundamental ..no moves no flash just playing the game how it was meant to be played.so for them (the kobe groupies) to talk about MJ like that they clearly dont have a Basketball IQ...There will never be another MJ..you will always get the comparisons ..the reason why people make the comparisons i think ..is because seeing he's not in the leauge anymore people (stupid media) jus want someone to compare him to ,,like how reggie bush is compared to like every running back great in the NFL.

lastly the biggest difference between Mj and wade and kobe------------>He (MJ) did it without a dominant center.And prevented the dominant centers and every great player at the time to win a ring.when he left the leauge for a little it gave the Hakeems and david robinsons a chance to get they're ring.
23jordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:12 PM   #39
23jordan23
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Shot Rox
Jordan Kobe
Seasons 15 10
Championships 6 3
Season MVP 5 0
Finals MVP 6 0
P P/G Season 30.1 23.9
Rb P/G 6.2 5.1
Ast 5.3 4.5
Field Goal .497 .451
P P/G Playoffs 33.4 22.9
All-NBA 1st Team 10 4
All-Defensive 1st Team 9 4
Def. Player of the Year 1 0
Steals leader 3 0
Total Points Season 32,292 16,866
Total Points Playoffs 5,987 2,889
Total rebounds 6,672 3,634
Total Assist 5,633 3,148
Total Steals 2,514 1,059
Rookie of the Year yes no
Total Games 1072 707
All-Star Games 14 8
All-Star MVP 3 1
Triple Doubles 27 14

And you know what also stats mean alot in sum cases but realistically Kobe will pass some of his numbers just for the fact 1.hes talented and 2.he was in the leuage at 19..better than MJ??..still not..Its like saying k. Malone was a greater scorer than MJ.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:15 PM   #40
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
Did you just make this thread to make yourself look good?
I mean why is it neccessary to post a link to Lakersground just to point out stupid Kobe homerism when we see enough of that on ISH anyway. Is it really worth yet another Kobe thread?

cosign
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:22 PM   #41
Cafca
I airball my layups

Quote:
Whats those dummies fail to realize is if there wasn't anything like a MJ and a Doctor J for the Kobes and Dwaynes to patent themselves after ..They either wouldnt of made the pro's or everyone would be playing like a jerry west (not knocking west) ..what i mean by that is fundamental ..no moves no flash just playing the game how it was meant to be played.so for them (the kobe groupies) to talk about MJ like that they clearly dont have a Basketball IQ...There will never be another MJ..you will always get the comparisons ..the reason why people make the comparisons i think ..is because seeing he's not in the leauge anymore people (stupid media) jus want someone to compare him to ,,like how reggie bush is compared to like every running back great in the NFL.

I don't know if MJ ever did this, but even further...Elgin Baylor was the forerunner of all that too.

And Robinson and Olajuwan were in the West, but I guess if they were in the East they wouldn't have gotten past MJ. Who knows...
Old 12-17-2006, 03:31 PM   #42
23jordan23
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafca
I don't know if MJ ever did this, but even further...Elgin Baylor was the forerunner of all that too.

And Robinson and Olajuwan were in the West, but I guess if they were in the East they wouldn't have gotten past MJ. Who knows...

Ok but doesnt the best in the east match up with the so called best in the west every year ..look at all the teams/superstars the bulls had to go through just to win those titles...alot of game 6's and game 7's ..whereas the lakers walked through theyre competition ..the talent just wasnt and still isn;t up to par like it was at its peak (90's)
Old 12-17-2006, 03:42 PM   #43
Cafca
I airball my layups

What I meant was that Jordan wouldn't have faced Robinson and Olajuwan until the finals so he couldn't have stopped them from getting the title if he never met them in finals. But I guess its anyone's guess if he could have if he met them...correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:45 PM   #44
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

:
Cute little Kobe fans, when will you learn....
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #45
Cafca
I airball my layups

I'm not a cute little Kobe fan. Did Robinson and Olajuwan meet Jordan in the finals? All I'm saying is that they didn't, so its anyone's guess if they would have beaten Jordan. I'm not trying to stir anything up, or force some sort of debate saying that someone else could have, or if Jordan couldn't, etc. Thats all. I'm not anti-Jordan, pro-Kobe, a Kobe groupie, a Jordan hater, a Bulls Hater, a Laker groupie or whatever the hell else you want to call me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: