Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 04-29-2011, 01:03 AM   #31
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2011 Playoffs second round preview of Bulls vs Hawks

Kirk Hinrich's health could be a major factor. He's a really underrated player.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:16 AM   #32
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected poster

Bulls in 6.

The physical and pressure packed 1st round match up with Indy was a great experience for the Bulls.

.....Hawkfan.....

You put way to much stock into the Hawks stopping Boozer. Like others have said already, Boozer has been STRUGGLING since well before the playoffs started.

Did you see Game 5 when he played 16 minutes and had 2 points while the Bulls put up 116 while holding the Pacers to 89???

Taj Gibson is an above average defender and much more hardworking than Booz. Coach Thibs isn't afraid to yank Boozer out of a game just because he is a "star".

Hawks have a lot of talent at multiple positions but the Bulls will silence the doubters here and win in 6. Bulls have just as much talent with just as much size if not more, plus better chemistry, better coaching, better defense and rebounding .
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:48 AM   #33
Assassin
Local High School Star

Assassin has an OK reputation so far

If Kirk Hinrich is out. That means Jamal Crawford is going to be defending D-Rose.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:53 AM   #34
Assassin
Local High School Star

Assassin has an OK reputation so far

Oh shit! I forgot all about Jeff Teague! Hopefully he'll get some minutes if Kirk is down. He's a really good defender. Wonder how he fares against Rose though.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:59 AM   #35
doinitbig06
Good High School Starter

doinitbig06 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

this is such a beautiful sight

with the most miniscule amount of faith this game 6 win proves the Hawks have managed to again improve their team despite their 44-wins. last 2 seasons the Hawks needed 7 games to win the 1st round now they do it not only in 6 games but against a team that did what Orlando did last season, despite the change in personell this is a big win for the Hawks core of Joe Johnson Josh Smith and Al Horford now with KIRK HINRICH (no matter how he has fit with the Hawks thus far plzbeleeve he is gonna be FIRED UP to be a starter against MVP ex-teammate Derrick Rose)

im sure the Hawks will start Marvin Williams in this series for his defense and also to give the advantage of Horford over Noah at center, once again Horford is going to BEAST on Noah everytime until Noah proves otherwise, i promise u for some reason i feel Josh Smith is going to have a great series and of course as always so far it all comes down to Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford.

we all know Crawford has been one of the best players in the 2011 playoffs thus far, playing against his former team once again its safe to been he will perform well in Chicago on the road

the ultimate deciding factor if the Hawks can really beat the Bulls will ultimately be if one guy decides to add 1 + 1 = 2 which translates to Joe Johnson vs. Keith Bogans. if Joe has any balls at all (which he has shown at least one thus far against the Magic, no homo) he will totally dominate Bogans, Brewer and whatever other pathetic guard they try to throw at him, Joe Johnson has no excuse in this series not to score 20 pts or more in each game and maybe 30 once, THAT IS ALL

if this happens, these 44-win Atlanta Hawks will upset and defeat the 62-win MVP Chicago Bulls in 6 games, maybe 7
doinitbig06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:05 AM   #36
Dengness9

Dengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doinitbig06
this is such a beautiful sight

with the most miniscule amount of faith this game 6 win proves the Hawks have managed to again improve their team despite their 44-wins. last 2 seasons the Hawks needed 7 games to win the 1st round now they do it not only in 6 games but against a team that did what Orlando did last season, despite the change in personell this is a big win for the Hawks core of Joe Johnson Josh Smith and Al Horford now with KIRK HINRICH (no matter how he has fit with the Hawks thus far plzbeleeve he is gonna be FIRED UP to be a starter against MVP ex-teammate Derrick Rose)

im sure the Hawks will start Marvin Williams in this series for his defense and also to give the advantage of Horford over Noah at center, once again Horford is going to BEAST on Noah everytime until Noah proves otherwise, i promise u for some reason i feel Josh Smith is going to have a great series and of course as always so far it all comes down to Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford.

we all know Crawford has been one of the best players in the 2011 playoffs thus far, playing against his former team once again its safe to been he will perform well in Chicago on the road

the ultimate deciding factor if the Hawks can really beat the Bulls will ultimately be if one guy decides to add 1 + 1 = 2 which translates to Joe Johnson vs. Keith Bogans. if Joe has any balls at all (which he has shown at least one thus far against the Magic, no homo) he will totally dominate Bogans, Brewer and whatever other pathetic guard they try to throw at him, Joe Johnson has no excuse in this series not to score 20 pts or more in each game and maybe 30 once, THAT IS ALL

if this happens, these 44-win Atlanta Hawks will upset and defeat the 62-win MVP Chicago Bulls in 6 games, maybe 7

Sounds like a nice fairytale.....

BTW, I didn't know Ronnie Brewer was a pathetic SG when it comes to defense....oh wait he is one of the best on-ball SG defenders in the league.

Should be a good series.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:01 AM   #37
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Boozer will sit the series. Bulls in 5.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:08 AM   #38
Soothing Layup
High School Varsity 12th Man

Soothing Layup has an OK reputation so far

Bulls in 6. If the bulls come out and play at their top level, the hawks just have no chance...
Soothing Layup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:07 AM   #39
madmax
Decent college freshman

madmax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Atlanta in 6 - this team plays disciplined team basketball and has some amazing shooters to break down any defensive schemes, not to mention they are athletic and very good defenders on their own right. After breaking down the will of Magic, the time has come to teach Chicago pretenders too
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:25 AM   #40
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
If Kirk Hinrich is out. That means Jamal Crawford is going to be defending D-Rose.
They should try JJ on Rose
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #41
ATL_Bball_King
Decent playground baller

ATL_Bball_King has not been impressing people

Wow....This is really the first time i ever seen so many folks support the hawks...Im so surprised to see a even amount of people saying bulls or hawks...Thats wassup..Finally my hawks getting some acknowledgment..

Idk..But i feel this is a different hawks team than the years past...I think they are starting to believe in themselves...Especially beating the team that swept them...They might have some fire in their eyes...And i know they are not scared of the bulls either...

RISE UP HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
ATL_Bball_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #42
Dengness9

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax
Atlanta in 6 - this team plays disciplined team basketball and has some amazing shooters to break down any defensive schemes, not to mention they are athletic and very good defenders on their own right. After breaking down the will of Magic, the time has come to teach Chicago pretenders too

Wanna make an account bet on that?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #43
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Bulls will sweep. fk Rose.
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #44
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL_Bball_King
Wow....This is really the first time i ever seen so many folks support the hawks...Im so surprised to see a even amount of people saying bulls or hawks...Thats wassup..Finally my hawks getting some acknowledgment..

Idk..But i feel this is a different hawks team than the years past...I think they are starting to believe in themselves...Especially beating the team that swept them...They might have some fire in their eyes...And i know they are not scared of the bulls either...

RISE UP HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
It really isn't faith in the Hawks as much as it is hate for the Bulls.

I say Bulls in 6.

ATL has a nice team and they are athletic. Bulls have very good rebounders and that could be the deciding factor outside of the star players.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #45
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Bulls will win this, wanna said this gonna be easy series but people gonna said I'm big head or sumthin

Anyway I'm not convinced at all with Hawks, their gameplan is inconsistent through 48 minute, shot selection can be so retarded (yeah inb4 someone mentioning Rose)

Josh smith better to stop thinking he's incarnation of Ray Allen or Stojakovic, u're Shawn Marion 2.0 ffs, n then Hawks can have chance to making noise.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: