Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-07-2011, 01:23 AM   #16
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Thunder might catch the Mavs in the standings

Mavs do not want to play Denver in the 1st round. I think they could lose to Portland too.

The 4-5 and 3-6 matchups in the West are going to be the best 1st round series, no doubt.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #17
Brook(lyn)Lopez
Good High School Starter

Brook(lyn)Lopez has not been impressing people

The way the Mavs are playing, they'll choke their way out of the first round match up again.
Brook(lyn)Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:29 AM   #18
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Mavs do not want to play Denver in the 1st round. I think they could lose to Portland too.

The 4-5 and 3-6 matchups in the West are going to be the best 1st round series, no doubt.

They will lose to Portland. I think they'd rather play Denver than Portland.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:36 AM   #19
che guevara
National High School Star

che guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this board

God, I hope not. I really want the Blazers to play the Mavs in the first round.
che guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #20
thomaspynchon
Banned

thomaspynchon has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
They will lose to Portland. I think they'd rather play Denver than Portland.

No they wouldn't. Dallas would beat Portland in 6.
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 AM   #21
EleganceD
Banned

EleganceD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
No they wouldn't. Dallas would beat Portland in 6.
EleganceD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:22 AM   #22
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
OKC is winning their game tonight, Dallas is losing theirs (both games are doubel digit differences right now). 1 game will seperate them in the standings should that happen.

Possible shocking standings shakeup. Didn't see this one coming. That would be a 4 game losing streak for Dallas should they lose. What's wrong with the Mavs? Any injuries?

It's april.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:37 AM   #23
thomaspynchon
Banned

thomaspynchon has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleganceD

Very elegant response. Well, odds are good they meet in the playoffs, so we will see, right?
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:12 AM   #24
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hopefully the Mavs continue to lose out.

1. Its a good wake up call to the entire franchise that they completely ****ed up again this year by not trading Butler's contract. Hopefully it will wake terry and kidd up

2. We would much rather play the Spurs than the Lakers if we do make the 2nd round

3. The Mavs are a good team. They just aren't a legit contending team. They have one star. They have a bunch of old players that wear down at this point like kidd and terry. They have no 2nd option, and their depth is over-rated beyond belief on here. Since when is roddy/barea/stevenson/peja/cardinal/haywood a good bench?

Mavs, as usual, ride Dirk's unbelievably consistent play to a good record.

No player in the game is winning anything with the supporting cast the mavs have. We had the chance to get Gerald Wallace for Butler and scrubs. We turned it down, and now we are playing peja and cardinal minutes at small forward. Just laughably bad.

Hopefully we drop to the 4 seed. I think we would ultimately beat the nuggets if we're healthy, but it will probably go 7. However, if Dirk isn't playing great, we have virtually no chance to beat anyone.

Same old story. Can't wait until Dirk retires and or leaves so I can stop supporting this joke of a franchise that has failed Dirk so badly.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:41 AM   #25
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Would be nice because im a Thunders fan but wanna see Nuggets advance too
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #26
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

I'd love to see LAL vs OKC in the 2nd round...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:09 AM   #27
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic

I wouldn't.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:45 AM   #28
#1SportsFan86
Mavs All Day

#1SportsFan86 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by che guevara
God, I hope not. I really want the Blazers to play the Mavs in the first round.

Why so the Blazers can beat the Mavs then the Blazers get there a** kicked in round 2 just like the rest of the teams that put the Mavs out the playoffs?...

You don't see a trend here?...the team that put's the Mavs out the playoffs end up getting there a** kicked in round 2...what did Golden State, Hornets, and the Spurs get for beating Dallas in round one?...that's right an a** kicking in round 2.
#1SportsFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:07 AM   #29
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

man mavs are screwed they go 3rd they play blazers they go 4th they play nuggets
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:24 AM   #30
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
I'd rather see them go at it in the WCF

Yes I believe the Thunder would beat the Spurs in a 7 games series.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: