Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default LeBron James, "Fab Five Was Only Team I Wanted To Watch"

Really LeBron? You were 6/7 years old when they were in college.
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: LeBron James, "Fab Five Was Only Team I Wanted To Watch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

so what ?? you haven't seen the 2 year old vujabitch's fan on youtube ??
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
so what ?? you haven't seen the 2 year old vujabitch's fan on youtube ??

kid is mimicking, doesn't know what is going on
Old 03-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Michael Jordan was the only player I wanted to watch when I was 7.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #5
Stat & Melo
Decent playground baller

Stat & Melo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

lol you were so retarded as a baby that you never knew what was going on TV when you were 7 years old?

I have little nephews who are that age who always come over and watch basketball games with me.

I guess morons like you will just spend all their time trying to find reasons to hate on a guy who doesn't give two shits about you.

Go to school and do something productive son.
Stat & Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
YouCallILose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stat & Melo
lol you were so retarded as a baby that you never knew what was going on TV when you were 7 years old?

I have little nephews who are that age who always come over and watch basketball games with me.

I guess morons like you will just spend all their time trying to find reasons to hate on a guy who doesn't give two shits about you.

Go to school and do something productive son.

lets compare transcripts
Old 03-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so, what, he only watched their practices? or didnt look at the other squad?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #8
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Edit: Didn't know she had down syndrome, my bad.

Last edited by asdf1990 : 03-18-2011 at 04:06 PM.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #9
YouCallILose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990

joyner after durant has good games.

classy, that girl has downs
Old 03-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #10
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LeBron's the same age as me so he was probably right around third grade. It's cutting it a little close, but I was definitely all about the Fab Five back then, so it's not much of a stretch to believe LeBron James was as well.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

joyner, true question. when was the last time you watched a basketball game? doesnt have anything to do with this thread but im wondering
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #12
YouCallILose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
joyner, true question. when was the last time you watched a basketball game? doesnt have anything to do with this thread but im wondering

watching nova-g mason right now

last nba game i watched was bulls-nj last night
Old 03-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #13
mcrd101
Good High School Starter

mcrd101 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Michael Jordan was the only player I wanted to watch when I was 7.

this. I mean I wouldn't pout or something if another game was on but I didn't think about things like "Well Olajowon's pretty impressive too." All I knew back then was "wow look at Jordan kill it," so i wanted to see more.
mcrd101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
LeBron's the same age as me so he was probably right around third grade. It's cutting it a little close, but I was definitely all about the Fab Five back then, so it's not much of a stretch to believe LeBron James was as well.
though it does seem a bit odd that a self professed OSU fanboi would have been rooting for their arch rivals. however, bron is nothing if not a frontrunning fan (NYY, 'Boys, etc.).
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Then why didn't he want to play college ball? Also find it funny that a supposed tOSU fan wanted to watch Michigan.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: