Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #31
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

Can we stop making Bulls' threads already?

I wanna start seeing some Golden State Warrior threads going. Or perhaps the Milwaukee Bucks. How are they doing. What's going on with them.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #32
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
Wha?

Oh, yeah.

Look, I don't really expect you to see how annoying some Bulls fans can be, because you're one of them. I'm sure you guys think some Celtics fans are far more annoying than I think they are. I think you underestimate how annoying the rep thread was (and I know it wasn't just Bulls fans doing it...) and coupled with the jealousy that most sets of fans will feel for you having gone from an 8th seed to a contender.

I wouldn't say you help yourselves though...
So it's okay for you to support your team, but we're annoying when we do the same?

Or are we annoying when we combat the hate?

Which one is it?
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #33
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't have a single problem with Bulls fans. They've been under the radar all season long and have been winning consistently. They have the best team rebounding wise and defensive wise, plus a very humbled young superstar.

Detroit won a championship; there is no reason to believe Chicago aren't a legit threat this year. If LA does make it to the Finals this year and they face the Bulls; I (and I hope my team) takes them as serious as any other legit contender, because they are for real.

When a team like Chicago, stays out of the media, and continues to hold teams to 80 points a game, you need to be concerned.

Bulls fans for the most part, from what I've noticed, are a pretty classy group on this forum.

Much respect to them and their team; Rose is one of my favorite posters as well, a really classy guy who takes things into perspective.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #34
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosso√er
I don't have a single problem with Bulls fans. They've been under the radar all season long and have been winning consistently. They have the best team rebounding wise and defensive wise, plus a very humbled young superstar.

Detroit won a championship; there is no reason to believe Chicago aren't a legit threat this year. If LA does make it to the Finals this year and they face the Bulls; I (and I hope my team) takes them as serious as any other legit contender, because they are for real.

When a team like Chicago, stays out of the media, and continues to hold teams to 80 points a game, you need to be concerned.

Bulls fans for the most part, from what I've noticed, are a pretty classy group on this forum.

Much respect to them and their team; Rose is one of my favorite posters as well, a really classy guy who takes things into perspective.

Oh wait. a compliment thanks!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #35
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I stopped reading here.
You are nowhere near the most hated team in the forum.

The Heat are way ahead of you in terms of hate.
Man we had celtics, lakers, heat fans all going into our bulls forum arguing with us. And I guarantee the mods got rid of the rep system cuz people were complaining cuz we were repping each other. Forget the fact that the very same thing was going on in the otc lounge. And for years I might add.

We have to argue against old school laker and celtic fans who ban together against us whenever an alltime greatest team thread is made. We gotta argu against jordan fans as far as pippen role in those championship and his place in history. We gotta argue with utah, okc, fans about how great a pg rose is.

Its just sad
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #36
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Can we stop making Bulls' threads already?
Tell the haters to stop making them, we don't make them.

Quote:
I wanna start seeing some Golden State Warrior threads going.
My Player on 2K11 just got traded there, loving it.

Quote:
Or perhaps the Milwaukee Bucks. How are they doing. What's going on with them.

Michael Redd is preparing to come back, they've had too many injuries and I thought they would be better than this.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #37
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i agree. since leapfrogging Miami and taking the 2nd seed, Bulls fans have been unbearable lately. and now that they've grabbed the 1 spot in the east, they've become more arrogant and have created some really stupid threads and posted some really idiotic things. threads and posts you'd only see being created by Kobe fans. that's how bad it's gotten.

you guys are in for some rude awakening in the playoffs.
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #38
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harion
i agree. since leapfrogging Miami and taking the 2nd seed, Bulls fans have been unbearable lately. and now that they've grabbed the 1 spot in the east, they've become more arrogant and have created some really stupid threads and posted some really idiotic things. threads and posts you'd only see being created by Kobe fans. that's how bad it's gotten.

Sup Heat fan
Old 03-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #39
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosso√er

Way to see through the bullshit.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:50 PM   #40
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harion

Please point out these threads we've started.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:51 PM   #41
Rose
nanu nanu

ACTUALLY

I want to see these threads we've made.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
FathosRgoodatBJ
I brick open layups

FathosRgoodatBJ has an OK reputation so far

I have no problem with people hating on the bulls or Drose, our team has been irrelevant for so long, atleast people are chatting about our team.

As far as im concerned this entire forum could have every thread dedicated to DROSE and the bulls.

I say keep it going whether it be negative or positive. There is no such thing as bad publicity and that's a fact. If people where not talking about Drose or the bulls that would mean they are irrelevant and as bulls fans we can't let that happen.
FathosRgoodatBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #43
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
Man we had celtics, lakers, heat fans all going into our bulls forum arguing with us. And I guarantee the mods got rid of the rep system cuz people were complaining cuz we were repping each other. Forget the fact that the very same thing was going on in the otc lounge. And for years I might add.

We have to argue against old school laker and celtic fans who ban together against us whenever an alltime greatest team thread is made. We gotta argu against jordan fans as far as pippen role in those championship and his place in history. We gotta argue with utah, okc, fans about how great a pg rose is.

Its just sad
Not to mention lebron and kobe fans when it comes to Jordan.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #44
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
i dont know why we should slow down. trolls are making a hell of a lot more threads about us than bulls fans are. we are just responding? if they're really that tired of us they should stop making noon-stop threads about us like they're in lovve with us or something
Funny thing is, 90% of threads about Bulls and Rondo-hate or "DWill sucks" threads are created and cherished by Bulls fans, so take your own advice and stop doing it
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #45
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

The best is still to come fellas!

You will be hearing from us for a long time!

Get used to it!
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: