Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #16
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
Bulls fans kill me..
And the Bulls kill your team...
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #17
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really don't see what the problem is from a bulls fan perspective. I think were the most hated on this forum. I mean there wasn't a problem with the rep system until us bulls fan banned together and starting looking out for each other.

I don't see bulls fans touting derrick rose as the next magic. Or that he's better than magic at this stage in their respective careers.

I don't see people boasting that the bulls were gonna win 70 (again). Like heat fans were doing before the "big 3" even had a preseason practice.

I don't see people calling rose the best player in the league

I don't really see bulls fans saying that the bulls are gonna win a championship.

I don't think what we've said is unresonable.
You wanna see unresonable let reflect on what's some of the disagreements that have gone on between bulls fans/haters.

Bulls fans would say, drose has a great chance to win the mvp. Hater translate that as us saying he's the best player in the league.

Bulls fans say if we were relatively healthy, we would probably be about 3 games up on boston. Due to the fact we hadnt had our starting center/power forward for the hole season play together. Haters say that adding the best best rebounder, and top 5 center and a 20/10 pf would not change a thing.

What I see is us being excited cuz were in first place in the east. And so what if we get defensive cuz people are nitpicking. Everybody else does it
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:32 PM   #18

The title deceived me, I thought it was going to be a message to bulls fans to shut the **** up cause it's not even the playoffs yet and no matter where they seed they'll still be underdogs to get out of the east, but hey they've had a lot of bad years since MJ
Old 03-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #19
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

i dont know why we should slow down. trolls are making a hell of a lot more threads about us than bulls fans are. we are just responding? if they're really that tired of us they should stop making noon-stop threads about us like they're in lovve with us or something
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #20
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WE DA BESSSSS
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #21
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
I really don't see what the problem is from a bulls fan perspective. I think were the most hated on this forum. I mean there wasn't a problem with the rep system until us bulls fan banned together and starting looking out for each other.

I don't see bulls fans touting derrick rose as the next magic. Or that he's better than magic at this stage in their respective careers.

I don't see people boasting that the bulls were gonna win 70 (again). Like heat fans were doing before the "big 3" even had a preseason practice.

I don't see people calling rose the best player in the league

I don't really see bulls fans saying that the bulls are gonna win a championship.

I don't think what we've said is unresonable.
You wanna see unresonable let reflect on what's some of the disagreements that have gone on between bulls fans/haters.

Bulls fans would say, drose has a great chance to win the mvp. Hater translate that as us saying he's the best player in the league.

Bulls fans say if we were relatively healthy, we would probably be about 3 games up on boston. Due to the fact we hadnt had our starting center/power forward for the hole season play together. Haters say that adding the best best rebounder, and top 5 center and a 20/10 pf would not change a thing.

What I see is us being excited cuz were in first place in the east. And so what if we get defensive cuz people are nitpicking. Everybody else does it
It's fine to trash the Bulls, that's been going on for years, even before we had a good team to root for.

But let you say a true word about Miami's abysmal record against +.600 teams, all hell breaks loose.

All this is is butt-hurt fans from years past trying to bring down the Bulls because they are scared of them getting great again. If Rose doesn't win MVP, it doesn't matter. I'd trade that for our first #1 seed in 12 goddamn years.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #22
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
i dont know why we should slow down. trolls are making a hell of a lot more threads about us than bulls fans are. we are just responding? if they're really that tired of us they should stop making noon-stop threads about us like they're in lovve with us or something
Its called being a stalker.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #23
themurph
High School Varsity 6th Man

themurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 824
The title deceived me, I thought it was going to be a message to bulls fans to shut the **** up cause it's not even the playoffs yet and no matter where they seed they'll still be underdogs to get out of the east, but hey they've had a lot of bad years since MJ

If you read between the lines, this ^^^ is exactly what I was getting at....But my post was also about how Bulls fans have been suckered in my some of the troll activity on this site...And how this has induced some level headed Bulls fans to say some off-the-wall sh*t themselves...
themurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #24
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I don't know why we should slow down. Trolls are making a hell of a lot more threads about us than bulls fans are. We are just responding. If they're really that tired of us, they should stop making non-stop threads about us like they're in love with us or something

QFT!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #25
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I really don't see what the problem is from a bulls fan perspective. I think were the most hated on this forum.
I stopped reading here.
You are nowhere near the most hated team in the forum.

The Heat are way ahead of you in terms of hate.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #26
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
It's fine to trash the Bulls, that's been going on for years, even before we had a good team to root for.

But let you say a true word about Miami's abysmal record against +.600 teams, all hell breaks loose.

All this is is butt-hurt fans from years past trying to bring down the Bulls because they are scared of them getting great again. If Rose doesn't win MVP, it doesn't matter. I'd trade that for our first #1 seed in 12 goddamn years.
Lol exactly.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #27
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
I really don't see what the problem is

Wha?

Quote:
from a bulls fan perspective.

Oh, yeah.

Look, I don't really expect you to see how annoying some Bulls fans can be, because you're one of them. I'm sure you guys think some Celtics fans are far more annoying than I think they are. I think you underestimate how annoying the rep thread was (and I know it wasn't just Bulls fans doing it...) and coupled with the jealousy that most sets of fans will feel for you having gone from an 8th seed to a contender.

I wouldn't say you help yourselves though...
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #28
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
Wha?

Oh, yeah.

Look, I don't really expect you to see how annoying some Bulls fans can be, because you're one of them. I'm sure you guys think some Celtics fans are far more annoying than I think they are. I think you underestimate how annoying the rep thread was (and I know it wasn't just Bulls fans doing it...) and coupled with the jealousy that most sets of fans will feel for you having gone from an 8th seed to a contender.

I wouldn't say you help yourselves though...
The problem though is that how often do we make threads? Maybe 4 times a month? there's about that many a day if not more. NONE of us are saying we can win it all even the most realistic predictions are losing in the finals. Most of us even admit Rose isn't MVP.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #29
themurph
High School Varsity 6th Man

themurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Because unless you are 12 years old, Bulls fans shouldn't stoop down to these trolls' levels....It makes coming to ISH unbearable when there seems to be a rash of posts from both sides saying bullshit...lol...I love talking sh*t like the next dude...But it's getting ridiculous now...

We all know for the most part the Trolls ignite most of the foolishness that has been going at D. Rose and the Bulls...But there's no reason to constantly add on to it.....

Bottom line.....Let's act like we been there before...And f*ck what these haters think....
themurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #30
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by 824
Yeah because we haven't had to endure all the heat trash talk all year, how many losing streaks have they had this year?

Remember that 70 win talk? What happened? they start out 8-9, so much for that.

Remember how they were gonna steamroll through the regular season? They can't even beat Boston, Chicago, and Dallas

The Bulls meanwhile, the team no one gave a reasonable shot to went out and swept Dallas, and Miami, beat Orlando twice, almost swept the Spurs, and never had a long losing streak (3 games or more), not once this season. This all despite not having our starting PF for more than 20 games and our starting C for 30+.

You don't have to like it, but you can at least respect it.

These posters got butt-hurt because we get excited by our team. Are we not supposed to? They even post their hate on the Bulls forum. It's sad and pathetic.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: