Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #136
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,450
Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
looking at those bold underlined statements THEN YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN............

best in the league... lmfao.... rose will never be the best in the league.... not the inefficient and unproductive way he is playing.....

BULLS WIN WITH THEIR DEFENSE

THATS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH YOU BULLS FANS........... YOU REFUSE TO GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR COACH, TO YOUR TEAM DEFENSE, TO OTHER CONSISTANT PLAYERS........ ALL IN ALL WHO BAIL DERRICK ROSES SHOTJACKING OUT.............. THE REASON TO BULLS SUCCESS IS NOT DERRICK ROSE............. HE IS ACTUALLY MORE UNIEFFICIENT THAN LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSES MVP SEASON THIS YEAR HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT SHOTJACKING AND GETTING BAILED OUT BY HIS TEAMS DEFENSE............. ITS THE TRUTH......... LOOK AT HIS LAST 20 GAMES OR SO........... AND THEN LAST LAST 20 GAMES AGAIN.......... ROSE GETS THE MVP THIS SEASON FOR SIMPLY HAVING ONE OF THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA WHILE BEING BULLS "BEST PLAYER".............. ITS NOT DIFFICULT FOR ANYBODY TO BE BULLS BEST PLAYER BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY SUPERSTAR AT ALL

This is why I don't bar Bulls fans/trolls.


Haters like this deserve to be trolled.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #137
Rose
slightly upset stomach
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: night pooper
Posts: 32,878
Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rkrage
+1 more Joyner thread outside.

annoying how Bulls can't "defend" from the other team's trolls with the risk of being called a troll themselves. :
Just ignore it, if you do...it fades away.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #138
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Sarcastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vidi, Vici, Veni
Posts: 22,435
Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Tell the haters to stop making them, we don't make them.

I am pretty sure the OP is a Bulls fan. Soooooooo.......


Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
My Player on 2K11 just got traded there, loving it.

Yea Golden State is a fun team to watch.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Michael Redd is preparing to come back, they've had too many injuries and I thought they would be better than this.


I am disappointed in them. Bogut, Jennings, and Maggette is a good young core. They should be much better.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #139
themurph
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 798
themurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
looking at those bold underlined statements THEN YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN............

best in the league... lmfao.... rose will never be the best in the league.... not the inefficient and unproductive way he is playing.....

BULLS WIN WITH THEIR DEFENSE

THATS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH YOU BULLS FANS........... YOU REFUSE TO GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR COACH, TO YOUR TEAM DEFENSE, TO OTHER CONSISTANT PLAYERS........ ALL IN ALL WHO BAIL DERRICK ROSES SHOTJACKING OUT.............. THE REASON TO BULLS SUCCESS IS NOT DERRICK ROSE............. HE IS ACTUALLY MORE UNIEFFICIENT THAN LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSES MVP SEASON THIS YEAR HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT SHOTJACKING AND GETTING BAILED OUT BY HIS TEAMS DEFENSE............. ITS THE TRUTH......... LOOK AT HIS LAST 20 GAMES OR SO........... AND THEN LAST LAST 20 GAMES AGAIN.......... ROSE GETS THE MVP THIS SEASON FOR SIMPLY HAVING ONE OF THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA WHILE BEING BULLS "BEST PLAYER".............. ITS NOT DIFFICULT FOR ANYBODY TO BE BULLS BEST PLAYER BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY SUPERSTAR AT ALL


Just from the tone of your crazed post, it's clear my point went way over your head...

Forget the that I was actually taking up for D. Wills and making a point that he deserves respect from Bulls fans and beyond...You can't wrap your head around it because you are too busy fixating on your fixation of Rose's game...

You are indeed the Troll we are talking about....Very unhinged...Using capitalized words like some deranged serial killer...

Cut it out....Shit is painful....And quite scary...
themurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #140
FathosRgoodatBJ
I brick open layups
 
FathosRgoodatBJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 71
FathosRgoodatBJ has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
looking at those bold underlined statements THEN YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN............

best in the league... lmfao.... rose will never be the best in the league.... not the inefficient and unproductive way he is playing.....

BULLS WIN WITH THEIR DEFENSE

THATS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH YOU BULLS FANS........... YOU REFUSE TO GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR COACH, TO YOUR TEAM DEFENSE, TO OTHER CONSISTANT PLAYERS........ ALL IN ALL WHO BAIL DERRICK ROSES SHOTJACKING OUT.............. THE REASON TO BULLS SUCCESS IS NOT DERRICK ROSE............. HE IS ACTUALLY MORE UNIEFFICIENT THAN LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSES MVP SEASON THIS YEAR HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT SHOTJACKING AND GETTING BAILED OUT BY HIS TEAMS DEFENSE............. ITS THE TRUTH......... LOOK AT HIS LAST 20 GAMES OR SO........... AND THEN LAST LAST 20 GAMES AGAIN.......... ROSE GETS THE MVP THIS SEASON FOR SIMPLY HAVING ONE OF THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA WHILE BEING BULLS "BEST PLAYER".............. ITS NOT DIFFICULT FOR ANYBODY TO BE BULLS BEST PLAYER BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY SUPERSTAR AT ALL

So what should the bulls do? Should they trade Derrick Rose for pieces next year?

Your argument sucks, Ching chong ling dong.
FathosRgoodatBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #141
alenleomessi
hey girl
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,067
alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

Most of them are Rose fans not Bulls fans
And no they aren't worse than Kobe fans, at least they don't compare Rose to Jordan , at least not yet lol
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:09 PM   #142
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life
 
Kellogs4toniee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,182
Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

The only threads or fanatical responses I've seen from understandable and true Bulls fans is in retort to some ridiculous thread made from someone who's insecure with the Bulls recent success.

This entire season, the Bulls have been behind the scenes up until the last couple weeks. Hell, the city of Chicago itself is the definition of humble. Anyone who has ever stepped into the city, whether a native or a visitor, will always say the same thing.

No true Bulls fan is claiming Rose is the best player in the league. He's just a front runner for the MVP award. It appears as though every analyst and expert and ex-player in the league thinks so, so why can't we leave it at that? However, when posters with ulterior motives such as for example Howard fans (just as an example) come into a thread and starts giving 80% of the credit of the Bulls success to the teams defense and coach, that's when you start grinding the gears of fans who have been patiently and humbly waiting years for a season such as this.

No true Bulls fan is out-right claiming that we will win the title this year. But we are defenitely contenders, and the statistics prove it. We don't need opponent teams to come in and start giving overly generalized reasons as to why we will ultimately fail in the playoffs. ESPECIALLY when it comes from Heat fans who have been trash-talking, band-wagoning all season.

I mean, we seriously have multiple threads from YouCallILose just to try to discredit Rose's MVP legitimacy. That is the SOLE purpose. And it happens multiple times during the day. The modding in ISH is just questionable. But I'm sure everyone knows that. As true fans are we suppose to just stand by and do nothing? You have a guy in this thread seriously stating Rose has been bailed out by the teams defense and all he does is jack shots. And we need to slow down? If anything I seriously think Bulls fans need to be more upfront. We might need to start making some troll accounts just to down-play the significance of *insert team*.

Retorting these kind of threads I think ultimately is the reason why many people might think the Bulls are hyping themselves over.

Last edited by Kellogs4toniee : 03-18-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #143
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose
 
Clocian-IGN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,385
Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

look a new hate thread crated by joyner is up!
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy