Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
themurph
High School Varsity 6th Man

themurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected poster
Default To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

I get it...As a Bulls fan, I know it's a hard thing to do.....But there's no need to be suckered in by all the trolling that's been happening on this board...

First things first....We know there are some heads on ISH that truly don't believe that Derrick Rose is the current MVP...They see D. Howard or Dirk as the true favorites....And you know what? That's fine...No beef, homie...Because I can see their points....

The problem comes when young, immature kids start trolling around creating a 100 posts on how D. Rose is the most undeserving MVP candidate in the history of the civilization.....It's unfortunate that the moderators on this site are not doing their job...(But that's another post)...

But Bulls fans, it takes two to tango.....I'm reading some Bulls supporters who have been making some truly clueless, bias and downright silly statements....Like:

How OKC, a young and talented team are mere pretenders (Just because Russell Westbrook is getting buzz in the shadow of our boy D. Rose...)

That a obscenely talented PG (and at times, best in the league) like D. Williams is overrated because he had one horrible shooting night against D. Rose....

That Rose is BETTER than the following players: LeBron, D. Wade, ect...When it's clear that being the best player in the league and MVP are two different things...

Basically, Bulls fans we have to act like we've been here before....No need to feed the Trolls...No need to celebrate before the playoffs even start....

We know we have the MVP leader at the moment...We know we have a damn good coach, the best defense and a good bench....But we are still young, guys...There is no guarantee when it comes to the Playoffs...We are well-ahead schedule...But let's be real...No one thought we would be this good so soon...So let's be supportive and cocky, but chill with the arrogant sh*t..The Bulls haven't done anything yet...

Bottom line: Bulls fans, slow down....Be happy that the squad is ballin'...Be glad we have a humble kid like Rose willing to do the work to become to best PG and player in the league....But let's try not to act like a 3 year old who just got their first toy....

Our history suggests that we are better than the trolls....Let them keep making immature, brain dead posts every second...Stay cool....We got this...
themurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: To Fellow Bulls Fans: Slow Down

That's what I've been thinking about. It's hard when all you see is Bulls/Rose hate threads clogging up the board. Good job mods.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by themurph
I get it...As a Bulls fan, I know it's a hard thing to do.....But there's no need to be suckered in by all the trolling that's been happening on this board...

First things first....We know there are some heads on ISH that truly don't believe that Derrick Rose is the current MVP...They see D. Howard or Dirk as the true favorites....And you know what? That's fine...No beef, homie...Because I can see their points....

The problem comes when young, immature kids start trolling around creating a 100 posts on how D. Rose is the most undeserving MVP candidate in the history of the civilization.....It's unfortunate that the moderators on this site are not doing their job...(But that's another post)...

But Bulls fans, it takes two to tango.....I'm reading some Bulls supporters who have been making some truly clueless, bias and downright silly statements....Like:

How OKC, a young and talented team are mere pretenders (Just because Russell Westbrook is getting buzz in the shadow of our boy D. Rose...)

That a obscenely talented PG (and at times, best in the league) like D. Williams is overrated because he had one horrible shooting night against D. Rose....

That Rose is BETTER than the following players: LeBron, D. Wade, ect...When it's clear that being the best player in the league and MVP are two different things...

Basically, Bulls fans we have to act like we've been here before....No need to feed the Trolls...No need to celebrate before the playoffs even start....

We know we have the MVP leader at the moment...We know we have a damn good coach, the best defense and a good bench....But we are still young, guys...There is no guarantee when it comes to the Playoffs...We are well-ahead schedule...But let's be real...No one thought we would be this good so soon...So let's be supportive and cocky, but chill with the arrogant sh*t..The Bulls haven't done anything yet...

Bottom line: Bulls fans, slow down....Be happy that the squad is ballin'...Be glad we have a humble kid like Rose willing to do the work to become to best PG and player in the league....But let's try not to act like a 3 year old who just got their first toy....

Our history suggests that we are better than the trolls....Let them keep making immature, brain dead posts every second...Stay cool....We got this...

whatever.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #4
ashbelly

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Bulls fans kill me..
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

Yeah I really don't understand why so many Bulls fans get so offended when i merely say that it's been proven that teams who have much better balance have been proven to go further in the playoffs and win the titles.

There was a thread on this proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

And when I mention something like one-dimensional teams who are young always failing in the playoffs against veteran teams who have proven stars (who have much more playoff and finals experience).. and then Bulls fans lose it whenever I mention these facts that have been proven time and time again over time.

I'm just talking about proven trends in the NBA. That doesn't mean that I think the Bulls suck and don't have a promising future. Or that I think they can't win a title with more experience along with another really good piece added (who's a better and more reliable offensive option than they have now at the #2 and #3).

I just don't see it this year because there's so many things and historical trends (some I haven't mentioned) working against them this year. But whenever I mention it Bulls fans get so offended and want to start wars. lol

I don't hate the Bulls. i always rooted for MJ and the Bulls against the Knicks, ok ? I've been a Heat fan for a long time since their inception living down there and whenever I talk about DWade I always tell people how parts of his game are more jordan than anyone I've ever seen (that's a compliment to jordan, the bulls, and the best player who ever lived)

ok?

Calm down you nutbags.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bulls homers have easily been worse than Kobe fans in the last 3 months.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
themurph

themurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected posterthemurph is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
Bulls fans kill me..

Did you actually read the post? I'm saying Bulls should understand that it takes two to tango....

Ya dig?
Old 03-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

Only the last 3 months?
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #9
themurph

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

That's overkill....I'm willing to say that some Bulls fans are being very puffy chested at the moment....But that's to be expected when you have a fanbase as rabid as the Bulls...We are starving for another winner beyond the Jordan days...So yes, we go a little overboard at times...But there's no harm in that, really...

The way some Bulls fans really come off looking like clueless homers is by sh*tting on great players or teams that actually deserve respect, just because a few unhinged trolls go out of their way to discredit Rose and the Bulls' current success...

It's not a good look on both sides......
Old 03-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #10
ashbelly

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
Only the last 3 months?

Bulls fans are annoying, they whine too much
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #11
1rkrage
Eyyy Sexy Lady

1rkrage has decent reputation

Quote:
at least they don't disappear when the team goes on a 5 game losing streak

wait, did we ever go on a 5-game losing streak?
1rkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
themurph

Quote:

And weirdly enough, Heat fans have been even worse....This whole place seems to be ran by 15 year old kids....I've been a long time lurker on ISH...And I've never seen it this wild....

We need more mature, knowledgeable posters on this board....
Old 03-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #13
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rkrage

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #14
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

finally a smart bulls fan.. not saying guys like rose are bad but ppl hfosko or whatever are really annoying. more than griffmoney, hulk hogan, and pchuck. thats just bad
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #15
For_Three
For 3!!! Bang!

For_Three has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rkrage

For_Three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: