Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-18-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far
Default Chris Bosh Interview..admits to crying?

On the reaction around the league to Heat players crying in the locker room:

“Any player who says they haven’t cried over basketball, they’re lying. … It’s emotions. That don’t make you weak. It doesn’t make you weak as a man or as a player. That just shows how bad you want to win. It really doesn’t matter at the end of the day.”

Why is the team 1-for-18 in late-game critical situations?:

“We’re still coming together as a team. We’re still trying to figure out what plays work better for us. There’s not too many situations where you’re going to be in the last 10 seconds and need a shot. … You can’t practice that, you just have to experience that. … Everything’s a work in progress. I wish we could be 18-for-18, but that’s not the case.”

What is the criticism that has hurt him the most?:

“It’s not the criticism that hurts me, it’s just kind of like when players say something, guys that used to be in the locker room and don’t play anymore, and they have these opinionated comments … it’s kind of strange. You were a player one day, too. … But at the same time, I don’t let stuff bother me. Being a skinny kid growing up in Dallas, Texas, it wasn’t easy to play basketball.”

Which players is he talking about there?:

“Anybody who is a former player. You can be opinionated, but when you get on the verge of being personal, it’s like, that’s enough.”

On Kobe Bryant shooting for an extra 90 minutes on the Miami floor:

“I have no problem with guys wanting to get better, but if you think that any of us were going to be able to shoot on the Staples Center court for 90 minutes, you would be totally mistaken. I don’t think they should have allowed him to do that. … We should’ve shut the lights off.”

http://sportsradiointerviews.com/201...s-bosh-crying/
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
KB2009Champ
Local High School Star

KB2009Champ has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Chris Bosh Interview..admits to crying?

Nothing to see here.

That story is old and getting lame
KB2009Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
Nothing to see here.

That story is old and getting lame

plenty to see here. move along
Old 03-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
ThickassGlasses
I hit open 5-footers

ThickassGlasses has an OK reputation so far

The only thing to see is the "We should've shut off the lights".
ThickassGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious D.M.C

“Any player who says they haven’t cried over basketball, they’re lying. … It’s emotions. That don’t make you weak. It doesn’t make you weak as a man or as a player. That just shows how bad you want to win. It really doesn’t matter at the end of the day.”

“We’re still coming together as a team. We’re still trying to figure out what plays work better for us. There’s not too many situations where you’re going to be in the last 10 seconds and need a shot. … You can’t practice that, you just have to experience that. … Everything’s a work in progress. I wish we could be 18-for-18, but that’s not the case.”

“It’s not the criticism that hurts me, it’s just kind of like when players say something, guys that used to be in the locker room and don’t play anymore, and they have these opinionated comments … it’s kind of strange. You were a player one day, too. … But at the same time, I don’t let stuff bother me. Being a skinny kid growing up in Dallas, Texas, it wasn’t easy to play basketball.”

“Anybody who is a former player. You can be opinionated, but when you get on the verge of being personal, it’s like, that’s enough.”

“I have no problem with guys wanting to get better, but if you think that any of us were going to be able to shoot on the Staples Center court for 90 minutes, you would be totally mistaken. I don’t think they should have allowed him to do that. … We should’ve shut the lights off.”

Bolded and Red, THATS IT, thats the reason he turned gay. Mystery solved, you can thank me later.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #6
nbacardDOTnet
Ubuntu !! V18 !!

nbacardDOTnet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

“It’s not the criticism that hurts me, it’s just kind of like when players say something, guys that used to be in the locker room and don’t play anymore, and they have these opinionated comments … it’s kind of strange. You were a player one day, too. … But at the same time, I don’t let stuff bother me. Being a skinny kid growing up in Dallas, Texas, it wasn’t easy to play basketball.

But it might be easier than watching 1/18 FG game.

nbacardDOTnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It isn't easy to be a skinny kid growing up in Texas when everyone else looks like...

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Kobe cried, MJ cried, Kevin Garnett cried during an interview, Fisher cried, Steve Nash, etc...whats the big deal?
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
Kobe cried, MJ cried, Kevin Garnett cried during an interview, Fisher cried, Steve Nash, etc...whats the big deal?

the big deal is you have nothing else to read at 9 in the morning so just enjoy
Old 03-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #11
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputation

I really wish there were video of the Kobe shooting around thing so i can judge it for myself.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #12
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
I really wish there were video of the Kobe shooting around thing so i can judge it for myself.

there was on espn
Old 03-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #13
donald_trump
im a superhero

donald_trump is starting to rub some people the wrong way

there was a private practice court to shoot at in the stadium though kobe decided to go on center court so he could get the media over there to witness his 'hard work'.

what a publicity stunt. the guy is full of himself.
donald_trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #14
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #15
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbacardDOTnet
But it might be easier than watching 1/18 FG game.

meh. A bad shooting night happens to the best of them. Read this long list of all stars and hall of famers-

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...order_by_asc=Y

John Starks 2 for 18 in the finals. LBJ 2/18 vs Celtics in 08. Hardaway 0/17. Shawn Kemp 2/17, Jason Kidd 1/17, Sprewell 2/16, Reggie Miller 2/18. Karl Malone 1/16. Iverson 2/18 (he did it a few times). Pippen 2/18 etc etc etc etc...

Last edited by Heat007 : 03-18-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: