Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-12-2006, 11:17 PM   #106
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

"Roxy is soooo rich"
*crowd responds* "How rich is he?"
"He can buy a bunch of P-hats and hang them on his living room wall surrounding his second hand TV sitting on a hotel room service cart in his 1 bedroom loft in downtown Wichita that he shares with 8 of his trailor park rejects."

*crowd boo's and throws rotten fruit that pelts Roxy in the face*

LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:18 PM   #107
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy
I'll ask my roomate later.

why? don't you know the answers?

don't tell me you have never used the tubes in London, or have never been to Hyde park. that's like living in manhatten and never getting on the subway and never going to central park.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:24 PM   #108
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:30 PM   #109
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

So you have no idea what the 'P' hats meant, yet you felt inclined to put them in your avatar... I see...

Wait... No, I don't.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:37 PM   #110
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation

it's 4:30am in London. why are you up and posting?
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:39 PM   #111
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by the even bigger black guy
it's 4:30am in London. why are you up and posting?

yea, don't you have a long day of work tomorrow so you can come home to your christmas'd out tv?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:51 PM   #112
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Is your job consisted of buying and reselling hat that have the letter 'p' on them? And if so, why don't you tell us what it stands for? We are all dying in anticipation for your responses.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:50 AM   #113
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

...I need to get back on ISH. Roxy you're a freaking idiot, just get a new username.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:54 AM   #114
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

P-hats, gosh this is classic, I have yet to stop laughing when I read about them. Adamcz mentioning them in his thread was classic.

ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:20 AM   #115
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

Wow. I dont even know what to say to this. Just pathetic. We have another "Quad Seoson" in the making here fellas. Sit back grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the ride.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:39 AM   #116
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy
It's paid for, my roomies= friends and friends of friends. I'm fasinated on how much you guys care about my living conditions. Maybe I should write a book, you clowns would probaly buy it

And I'm fascinated on how worried you are about how people perceive you on a message board to the point where you must boast about all that you own. Much insecurity, yes?
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:41 AM   #117
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

@ this whole thread
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:43 AM   #118
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty

Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:35 AM   #119
eboloid
Flash Gordo