Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #31
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

Not funny,take a number and try again.
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:30 PM   #32
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Roxy, you've only got 200 posts. If you ever hope to be taken seriously again, its not too late to change your username and never mention your fugly hats again.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:31 PM   #33
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub

Roxy, you've only got 200 posts. If you ever hope to be taken seriously again, its not too late to change your username and never mention your fugly hats again.
Who said they're mine
Old 12-11-2006, 08:31 PM   #34
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Why does it say "Est Europe" on your profile when you're from London which IS West Europe. Something is not right here.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:31 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy
Not funny,take a number and try again.

My cap rack better than yours...

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #36
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Why does it say "Est Europe" on your profile when you're from London which IS West Europe. Something is not right here.
I already said i'm from L.A, used to live in est europe and london.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:36 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I already said i'm from L.A, used to live in est europe and london.

Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #38
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
It's a 5 bed, 4 bath in downtown London. Master bed, big bubble bath,bar. Better then your average smuck.

Yeh right, London is about as pricey as NY, so you would be paying about $2,000 a week and want to hang your hats up on the wall in it.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:38 PM   #39
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'm fasinated on how much you guys care about my living conditions.

Quit bragging about nothing and go have some tea and crumpets wanker.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:40 PM   #40
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

Ladies, leave my personal life to me, this thread is totally off topic now I've posted here more in two days then i have 3-4 months, why? I kept getting hounded on like a rock star that just showed up in small town USA.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:43 PM   #41
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Ladies, leave my personal life to me, this thread is totally off topic now I've posted here more in two days then i have 3-4 months, why? I kept getting hounded on like a rock star that just showed up in small town USA.

Hounded like a rock star More like being pissed on like a toilet.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:49 PM   #42
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice apartments don't have the front door open up right into the living room, next to the off-brand budget lcd. they open up into a hallway. they have closets where you can hide your ugly hats from the public. why is your budget flat screen on the tv stand? you have money, couldnt afford a proffesional installer to hang it up on the wall? at least hide the wires bud.

london isnt cheap, if you live in a 5 bedroom apt, that **** would be 4-5 grand minimum. if you really live there, tell me how many lions are in front of the London art museum? what major building is next to hyde park?

p.s. didn't i see your entertainment rack at IKEA? you baller you.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:51 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
nice apartments don't have the front door open up right into the living room, next to the off-brand budget lcd. they open up into a hallway. they have closets where you can hide your ugly hats from the public. why is your budget flat screen on the tv stand? you have money, couldnt afford a proffesional installer to hang it up on the wall? at least hide the wires bud.

london isnt cheap, if you live in a 5 bedroom apt, that **** would be 4-5 grand minimum. if you really live there, tell me how many lions are in front of the London art museum? what major building is next to hyde park?

TheRoxy "I'm from L.A!!! Not London!"
Old 12-11-2006, 09:03 PM   #44
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

downtown london? bit vauge isnt it??

ps. there is no downtown, what area is it in, north, south east west????
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:09 PM   #45
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

roxy is googling furiously to try to find the answers to my questions.

Last edited by rezznor : 12-11-2006 at 09:13 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: