Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-18-2011, 07:07 AM   #31
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who is your team's best defender?

Wesley Matthews or Gerald Wallace. Matthews will guard anyone tough.

Wallace was all defense last year, and it shows.
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:10 AM   #32
josh99
Local High School Star

josh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputation

I dunno... hard choice for me.
josh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:11 AM   #33
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Deng/Brewer/Noah and Asik deserves a mention, although he's not the best of course..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:28 AM   #34
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

JGXEN is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kevin Garnett
JGXEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #35
#1SportsFan86
Mavs All Day

#1SportsFan86 has decent reputation

Shawn Marion
#1SportsFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #36
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Blazers

Wing: Gerald Wallace probably.. eventhough he just joined the team. Nic Batum is very good also.

Agreed. I'd probably say Wallace overall because he can guard perimeter and post players, while Camby only can guard in the post and Batum is not so great at post defense.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #37
I'm Seriously
Serious playground baller

I'm Seriously has an OK reputation so far

Chuck Hayes
I'm Seriously is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #38
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

CHUCK HAYES
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #39
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
Rose's MVP hype is starting to annoy me, I think Howard and Nowitzki deseve it more.
Dirk will never win another MVP, the NBA doesnt want to get embarrassed again and have their MVP choke out of the first round
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #40
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really don't know.
Jeffries knows how to defend and draw charges but he is too weak and he gets bullied by big men around the league.

If I have to pick one player then I would pick Toney Douglas.
He makes effort on defense every game and he has changed momentum many times with his steals and aggressive defensive plays.

Anthony Carter and Shawne Williams are also good defenders.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #41
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
For the Lakers I gotta say it's between Bynum, Artest, & Odom. Kobe is up there too when he really tries. I say Odom is our best help defender, but the way Bynum has been playing defense since the All-Star break I say he is our best defender right now.
pretty much what i was going to say.
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #42
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

James Johnson or Ed Davis
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #43
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Horford and Hinrich or JJ
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:52 PM   #44
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

This point of the season....Wade.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #45
Thunder_Up
I airball my layups

Thunder_Up has an OK reputation so far

Tough call,

Ibaka for being a block machine

Perkins has had an immeidate impact on our D

Sefolosha goes unnoticed but has consistenly played very good
Thunder_Up is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: