Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #61
33teeth
Good High School Starter

33teeth has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Blake Griffin goes off after a flagrant foul

I want that minute of my life back. Most boring video of all time. Nothing to see here. Griffin got fouled. No flagrant. Weak.
33teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #62
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blake Griffin goes off after a flagrant foul

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I'd rather Griffin just show that he's frustrated the way that he did, but teams will probably still go after him just as hard. I agree he overreacted, but it was all the built up times he gets shoved with the opposition not playing a play on the ball. It's one thing if they at least are making a decent effort to challenge, but when it's with no play on the ball, that is wrong.

He probably needs to K-Mart someone. I can't find the clip I had seen before, but K-Mart just clotheslined the shit out of Malone.
I've been looking for those Kenyon Martin clips for years! I'd provide a reputation boost if I could. Martin went on a killing spree in 2002. I legitimately thought he may have been borderline insane at that point. I believe the league began to suspend him short order and it kind of squashed his masquerade.

Here's an article on the matter (at least 5 moderate to heavy flagrants in less than a season): http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/..._flagrant.html

And here's Martin's hit on McGrady from that season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vn2u...eature=related

Last edited by Rake2204 : 03-18-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: