Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #16
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Magic Johnson calls out Kobe: "6-20 by kobe, did kobe practice after mavs game too?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Its obvious to me that magic DOESN'T like the fact that kobe is becoming/already is the greatest laker ever.

He will never admit it, and will always smile and laugh like its nothing. But you know damn well he doesn't want it.

Ever since kobe said he wanted to be the greatest laker of all time, magic has kinda offhandedly or passive aggressively taken shots. You cant blame him.

but i sincerely think magic doesn't really like kobe, for the simple fact that he is trying to dethrone him.

until Kobe Can hit a buzzer as a rookie in a crucial game in the finals, he will always be lower than Magic .. oh wait, never mind
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #17
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Magic Johnson calls out Kobe: "6-20 by kobe, did kobe practice after mavs game too?"

Quote:
Amazing to hear M-V-P chant for Kobe, still the most popular and best player in the league!

6:26 PM Mar 8th via Who Say

eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #18
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Bahaha Magic>Kobe

Kobricks is GOAT...GOAT chucker, GOAT illusionist...For all the skill Kobe has, he doesn't utilise his IQ nearly enough, his fans are the worst though.
If Kobe's a chucker.. what's Rose?
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
I hope it's in good fun. Kobe was playing injured.

He was piling up bricks before he twisted his ankle.

NEXT.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #20
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
If Kobe's a chucker.. what's Rose?

... Bulls fans think rose will escape this one. Once he wins the MVP, his file will be officially opened for scrutiny.
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

we gonna act like Magic is not terrified of Kobe becoming more popular Laker than him?

STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #22
KenneBell
What set you claim?

Not surprising. If Kobe wins 6, it puts him on top in terms of the most successful Laker.

Don't think Jordan and Magic have thrown a few subliminals and shots at Kobe for no reason. They know he's coming.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:34 PM   #23
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
Not surprising. If Kobe wins 6, it puts him on top in terms of the most successful Laker.

Don't think Jordan and Magic have thrown a few subliminals and shots at Kobe for no reason. They know he's coming.

At least they acknowledge him. They never hand out praise for LeBron James. It's weird as ****.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #24
Calabis
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
I hope it's in good fun. Kobe was playing injured.

According to you guys, Kobe is never healthy
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #25
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell

What did Jordan say? I thought he has always said good things about Kobe?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #26
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Its obvious to me that magic DOESN'T like the fact that kobe is becoming/already is the greatest laker ever.

He will never admit it, and will always smile and laugh like its nothing. But you know damn well he doesn't want it.

Ever since kobe said he wanted to be the greatest laker of all time, magic has kinda offhandedly or passive aggressively taken shots. You cant blame him.

but i sincerely think magic doesn't really like kobe, for the simple fact that he is trying to dethrone him.

They may both be the most beloved Lakers ever, but neither will be the best Laker ever. The player that played the absolute best basketball while in a Lakers uniform... well... that's Shaq. If you want to talk about careers, obviously Shaq didn't stay with them long enough to really compete, but that's just grasping at straws. It's like saying that Dwight Howard is the best Magic player ever despite the fact that once again, even in this case, nobody that has put on a Magic uniform has ever played better basketball than Shaq did.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #27
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
At least they acknowledge him. They never hand out praise for LeBron James. It's weird as ****.

Magic has said LeBron is the best in the game but he flips flops on it. Jordan at one point said LeBron has the potential to be the GOAT one day.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #28
chicity89
#thereturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Dude has a career second to only MJ himself, how can you diss him like that lmao..

I'm a fan of Kobe but this is just false in every way imaginable. I'm sorry but Kobe hasn't had half the career MJ has had, especially when you look at awards/accolades. And he will have most definitely played in the league longer by the time he's done.
chicity89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #29
Basketball Dirk
High school junior varsity star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabis
According to you guys, Kobe is never healthy

This. Because it makes his accomplishments seem greater and is a handy excuse when he plays bad.

Basketball Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #30
Calabis
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Dirk
This. Because it makes his accomplishments seem greater.

Hope he doesn't have a string of poor games, because all the message board docs will be out, telling us how devastating his injury is...Kobe already made a comment..."I though my season was over"....ok dude....whatever
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: