Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Predict Where the Following FA's Go + For How Much

A little premature and, no, we don't know the new CBA but we essentially do know everyone's payroll or where they sit relative to each other. So put down in current CBA dollars the kind of deals the following players will get and where they end up.

PG
A.Brooks*
R.Stuckey*
D.West
Dragic*

SG
A.Afflalo*
N.Young*
J.Richardson
J.Crawford
JR Smith
M.Belinelli*
Thornton*
VC

SF
J.Green*
W.Chandler*
T.Young*
AK-47
C.Butler
T.Prince
Dunleavy
Josh Howard

PF

Z.Randolph
D.West
G.Davis
K.Humphries
C.Landry
Jerebko
McRoberts
E.Clark
K.Martin

C
M.Gasol*
T.Chandler
D.Jordan*
Dalembert
Nene (PO)
G.Oden*
C.Hayes
Krstic
Yao
Hawes*
Pryzbilla

*=Restricted
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #2
mcrd101
Good High School Starter

mcrd101 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Predict Where the Following FA's Go + For How Much

i wouldnt be surprised if Nene goes to the Heat...won't get a big contract though because of the big 3 there.
mcrd101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrd101
i wouldnt be surprised if Nene goes to the Heat...won't get a big contract though because of the big 3 there.
He's going to opt out of an $11m player option to take the MLE (if it exists in the new CBA) with the Heat and essentially make half of what he could? Don't see that happening.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want to see Gasol,Dalembert or Jordan on Knicks.

But I think we can get only Dalembert.
Who knows what our front office will do,they should better find some good center who will solve our biggest problems.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want to see jamal crawford go to the bulls..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PG
A.Brooks* 4mil/maybe MLE
R.Stuckey* same
D.West 2-4 mil
Dragic* 2-4 mil

SG
A.Afflalo* MLE
N.Young* 4-5 mil
J.Richardson 3-4 mil
J.Crawford 3 mil
JR Smith 3 mil
M.Belinelli* vet min to BAE
Thornton* Same
VC hmmn, hard one here. 3-5 mil

SF
J.Green* 7-9 mil
W.Chandler* MLE
T.Young* MLE
AK-47 MLE
C.Butler MLE
T.Prince MLE
Dunleavy 2-4 mill
Josh Howard 3-5 mil

PF

Z.Randolph 10
D.West 9-11
G.Davis MLE or less
K.Humphries MLE or less
C.Landry 4 mil
Jerebko 3-4 mil
McRoberts same
E.Clark 2-4 mil
K.Martin MLE

C
M.Gasol* 10
T.Chandler 10
D.Jordan* MLE
Dalembert 3-7
Nene (PO) 10
G.Oden* MLE-7
C.Hayes 2-4
Krstic MLE
Yao ? Hard to say. at least MLE poss up to max?
Hawes* 1-3
Pryzbilla Vet min to BAE

*=Restricted

Really just guesses
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #7
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Hawks, Knicks, and Heat need centers
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #8
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I want to see Gasol,Dalembert or Jordan on Knicks.

But I think we can get only Dalembert.
Who knows what our front office will do,they should better find some good center who will solve our biggest problems.
Why not Chandler?
Best fit IMO, but I dunno whether knicks willing/could afford him.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont see anything that helps the Sixers at positions of need. I still wouldnt mind them giving Greg Oden a 1yr, 2yr deal. Why not? Nothing to lose if he gets hurt again. You hold onto wishful thinking he can be healthy for a season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
He's going to opt out of an $11m player option to take the MLE (if it exists in the new CBA) with the Heat and essentially make half of what he could? Don't see that happening.

Ron Artest took less money. Bibby recently left millions on the table when I doubt he'll see $6mil per ever again. With all the butt buddy, holding hands and lets team up guys going on in the NBA. Why makes Nene not ponder this option?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:44 PM   #10
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

C
M.Gasol*
T.Chandler
D.Jordan*
Dalembert
Nene (PO)
G.Oden*
C.Hayes
Krstic
Yao
Hawes*
Pryzbilla

lots of quality bigs going to be on the market
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:44 PM   #11
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRose1899
Why not Chandler?
Best fit IMO, but I dunno whether knicks willing/could afford him.
Because I don't see a chance of getting him.

I see a small chance for getting Gasol but not for Chandler.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #12
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrd101
You ain't gotta bite my style.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont see anything that helps the Sixers at positions of need. I still wouldnt mind them giving Greg Oden a 1yr, 2yr deal. Why not? Nothing to lose if he gets hurt again. You hold onto wishful thinking he can be healthy for a season.

Ron Artest took less money. Bibby recently left millions on the table when I doubt he'll see $6mil per ever again. With all the butt buddy, holding hands and lets team up guys going on in the NBA. Why makes Nene not ponder this option?
What do you think you guys will match up to on Thad?
I like him and I imagine King likes him since he drafted for him.

Meanwhile, I don't think Bibby left that much did he? He reached a buyout, so he could have recouped most of that in the buyout and new contract.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #14
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Because I don't see a chance of getting him.

I see a small chance for getting Gasol but not for Chandler.
Yeah, seems like typical Knicks move. They need defensive C and go for Marc, totally can see that
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:49 PM   #15
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Clippers would probably match anything on DJ up to 8 mil per year, I'm hoping they give him a 3/27 or 4/38 contract. Also hope Olshey doesn't overpay for Chandler or Young, I'd prefer to sign Prince or even Battier to play SF, even with the age difference.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: