Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-11-2006, 05:46 PM   #106
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...20~20~20~16~16

1 or 2 first rounders could be going to philly
Wolves dont have ne 1rst rounders for a while though
technically we dont have any first rounders for ourselves for a long time.

we can trade all the 1st rounders we want, itll just delay the clippers and boston portion of the deals an extra year
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:47 PM   #107
bagelred
My team always wins

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The scrubs are on the bench. Them not getting time is not the same as being told to stay home for x amount of days. And then being told "No you're not suspended, you're not hurt and need to heal. Just stay home even tho you WANT to play".

That happens though. Remember Tim Thomas was told to go home?

As long as they pay your salary, I don't see how they can be forced to put you on the roster. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:49 PM   #108
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
That happens though. Remember Tim Thomas was told to go home?

As long as they pay your salary, I don't see how they can be forced to put you on the roster. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am....

Ok
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM   #109
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...20~20~20~16~16

1 or 2 first rounders could be going to philly
Wolves dont have ne 1rst rounders for a while though

I don't think Minny can trade any of their future 1st round picks, they owe both the Clippers and the Celtics future 1st. Also it would be nearly impossible to get a first even if it was possible for them to trade them. The Celtics them selves have a slim chance of getting the 1st they are owed. This is why I don't think Minny is really a player in the AI Sweepstakes.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:55 PM   #110
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
technically we dont have any first rounders for ourselves for a long time.

we can trade all the 1st rounders we want, itll just delay the clippers and boston portion of the deals an extra year

However when the team you traded the 1st round pick for has to wait 7 years I believe it becomes a 2nd round pick. And with the rule of not being able to trade 1st round picks in back to back years it makes it nearly impossible for that pick to be a 1st round pick.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:41 PM   #111
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Ive been surfing boards all day about this, and one of them is for a statewide radio board that has its on air voices come on the boards and chat in the state of minnesota.

one of the personalities said that phil jasner that covers the 6ers for the daily news said the wolves are right there and are close to a 3 team deal? the radio personality said he was just on TV out there.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #112
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Ive been surfing boards all day about this, and one of them is for a statewide radio board that has its on air voices come on the boards and chat in the state of minnesota.

one of the personalities said that phil jasner that covers the 6ers for the daily news said the wolves are right there and are close to a 3 team deal? the radio personality said he was just on TV out there.

It'll never happen (obviously) but imagine if they screwed KG with a 3 team deal.

"Good news, Kevin, we traded for AI!"

"The bad news is that it was a 3 team deal and we traded you to the Hawks!"

I'm pretty sure KG would just blow his brains out at that point.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:42 PM   #113
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** Biggly
It'll never happen (obviously) but imagine if they screwed KG with a 3 team deal.

Lol, I'm also pretty sure the Hawks would be the best or second best team in the East.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #114
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** Biggly

lol!!

at first KG was like

then he was like
Old 12-11-2006, 08:50 PM   #115
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Talking

Quote:
lol!!

at first KG was like

then he was like

like seriously?! :
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:02 PM   #116
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
like seriously?! :
dOoOoOd! LyK yEaH

pArTy

bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: