Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2006, 08:29 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Just to let you know how dominant Melo has become

For those claiming an early season fluke..Melo has scored 28 pts in his last 14 games...only 2 active players have done that (Shaq, Kobe for 15 straight games)

Im sorry but this has to be said...Carmelo is officially a top 5 player in the game RIGHT NOW. If you cant give love to a 32 PPG scorer who is doin it at a 52% FG..(5.2 rebs, 4.3 assts, 2 stls as well) then I dont know who should be top 5....

Last edited by hotsizzle : 12-06-2006 at 08:48 PM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:30 PM   #2
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Kobe
Wade
LeBron
Duncan
Dirk/Nash/Arenas/Pierce/Others...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
dinks101
I hit open layups

dinks101 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
For those claiming an early season fluke..Melo has scored 28 pts in his last 14 games...only 2 active players have done that (Shaq, Kobe for 15 straight games)

Im sorry but this has to be said...Carmelo is officially a top 5 player in the game RIGHT NOW. If you cant give love to a 32 PPG scorer who is doin at a 52% FG..(5.2 rebs, 4.3 assts, 2 stls as well) then I dont know who should be top 5....
Co-sign
dinks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:45 PM   #4
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

ok then, i didnt realise he was going that good, i just dont like him as a person or a player, but i respect the stats hes putting up
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:46 PM   #5
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Whew!! I was beginning to think we weren't going to have a thread praising Melo this week.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:48 PM   #6
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
Whew!! I was beginning to think we weren't going to have a thread praising Melo this week.

LOL!
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:49 PM   #7
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav

sry silent

the dude has recieved so much hate in the past though, Im excited seeing him do this well
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:01 PM   #8
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Yeah, Melo's been unreal. I mean, 32/5+/4+ on 52% shooting? If they win 50+ games, and if those numbers hold up, then he'll be a serious MVP candidate.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:03 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is making me look like a fantasy basketball genuis. Im loving his play i hope he keeps it up.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #10
selrahc
Local High School Star

selrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Just to let you know how dominant Melo has become

melo is pretty good but he is not dominant
selrahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #11
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Marchesk has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Just to let you know how dominant Melo has become

Man you guys bump some old posts.
Marchesk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: