Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #61
billybadass
I hit open 5-footers

billybadass has not been impressing people

stfu noob. its about time they paid for all their fukups. they screwed the mavs big time. refs got too much power
billybadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:52 PM   #62
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

I'm just imagining GoRapz attacking a ref and getting sent to jail....
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #63
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
stfu noob. its about time they paid for all their fukups. they screwed the mavs big time. refs got too much power

Refs are just trying to do their job. If the refs make a mistake it's in being influenced by whiny little twats like Gorapz, who ***** and moan until they start getting the calls going their way.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:00 PM   #64
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
It's my opinion, i'm just tired of ref calls overall.

Sure the calls can be bad but damn just suck it up and go to the next play it is part of the game. I get my share of T's for swearing but never even though about hitting a ref i just box out harder or take it to the hoop harder to get my aggression out.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:17 PM   #65
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

refs bug the sh!t out of me..
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:00 AM   #66
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
He didn't shoot the guy. Didn't stab him. Guy initiated physical contact, couldn't take the ensuing punishment. No sympathy.

Are you a ****ing idiot?
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:07 AM   #67
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
kermit washington i think, i remember that too, tomjonavich was surrounded by a pool of blood after that...this kind of stuff in sports is ridiculous.

Yeah, it was Kermit...

And interestingly, both Kermit and RudyT have come to being on good terms at this point in life.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:12 AM   #68
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Oh sorry, was that your dad? deserved it.

You obviously don't have the feel for basketball. I do and I completely understand where this guy is coming from.

I predict jail time in your future. Either that or killed in a gang fight. have a good life.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:18 AM   #69
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
I predict jail time in your future. Either that or killed in a gang fight. have a good life.

I dont understand how you can't understand where the guy is coming from. **** the refs
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:20 AM   #70
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I dont understand how you can't understand where the guy is coming from. **** the refs

I'm being dead serious. You should seek professional help. If you think it's ok to almost kill a guy because of a basketball game, you need REAL help.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:53 AM   #71
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

El Gato Negro is considered somewhat coolEl Gato Negro is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Player almost kills ref

classic
El Gato Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:14 AM   #72
D-FENS
Twerking for you

D-FENS has decent reputationD-FENS has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
classic

GOBB is way out of line
D-FENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:32 AM   #73
ronnymac
NBA lottery pick

ronnymac is considered somewhat coolronnymac is considered somewhat coolronnymac is considered somewhat cool

He should be put away for a longtime.
ronnymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:40 AM   #74
SpanishACB
Good High School Starter

SpanishACB has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBunghole
Considering the amount of hate and bile hurled at the refs, isn't that the next logical step? Vigilante justice?

You have(or had until this year) players screaming at the refs, fans hurling abuse at the refs, owners criticizing the refs. One had to wonder how long before players start beating up refs. And unlike sports like soccer, the physical disparity between the refs and players is huge.

I hope people who complain that the "Rasheed Wallace Rule" is draconian watch this clip.

I agree with your message but basketball has it very good in comparison to soccer.
The ref figure in American sports is much more respected than in soccer, where referees getting phisical abuse has happened on plenty of ocassions.

I had an old PS1 soccer game that allowed you to punch the referee if you where red carded, like wise, you could tackle him any time he was making a decision and get a red. Times have changed
SpanishACB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:41 AM   #75
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

Trolling is so overrated. Shit is really not as funny as some kids think it is.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: