Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-03-2006, 05:35 PM   #16
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Lakerfans: Crisoner, Jan083, LakerRaider, Laker Logic, Hotsizzle, EliteBaller(barf!), SoCalMike, myself.

There are more, but I don't really know all of 'em since I don't visit the LAL forums.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:35 PM   #17
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

<<<The Rodney Dangerfield of ISH. "No respect, I get no respeck......"

The HARDEST of hardcore Mavs fans. I took more s#!t to the face than Jenna Jameson posting that the Mavs would be great and we hadn't even made the playoffs yet. Would insert a I told you so but......

I TOLD YOU SO mAVS RULE

Have been riding with Dallas since before the playoff runs. Recognize it when you see it
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:38 PM   #18
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sixers: GOBB, AI09, Myself, IggyIverson, Sixersfan1135, & anyone else that i cant thihnk of.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 12-03-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:45 PM   #19
A Loyal NJ Fan
High school junior varsity star

A Loyal NJ Fan has decent reputation

Nets: Myself, Funky, VC, Wang
A Loyal NJ Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:48 PM   #20
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

skywalker for the twolves btw.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:49 PM   #21
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

new york knicks right here!!
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:51 PM   #22
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation here

Pistons all the way.

Does AllNet even come around here anymore ain't seen him in a long time.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:55 PM   #23
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Utah: cyco, lowblok, hardfoul, bricklayer, darkess. myself. oh yeah, and all those new hardcore Utah fans that seem to come crawling from every other stone just now.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #24
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Heat for me.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #25
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Suns: Rab, Zombles, BlackWaves, Air Seth, statman32, nash4eva, run&gun=fun, nash4prez, Kemosabe, wallyworld.

Those are all I can think of. Each of those posters has 300+ posts I believe.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:57 PM   #26
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
new york knicks right here!!
F U in the A buddy. I'm more hardcore than you.
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:03 PM   #27
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Don't post as much as some of you other guys, but I'm all about the Spurs. San Antonio born and raised.
SCdac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #28
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default re:

Cavs
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:05 PM   #29
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Don't post as much as some of you other guys, but I'm all about the Spurs. San Antonio born and raised.

Yeah, you're actually probably the best Spurs poster.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:06 PM   #30
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Sacramento Kings
Targus, Big Boi, Me, Showtime
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: