Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ISH posters and Their Teams (hardcore fans only)

List the ISH members under the teams they are devoted too. If you're a team jumper, please don't list yourself on a team, you may be exposed at a later date.

Atlantic Division
Boston Celtics nexus, maxfly, real men wear green
New Jersey Nets - Funkylikemonkey, VCdrivesaPorsche, Wang4three, A Loyal Nets Fan
New York Knicks TheTrueKnickfan, handle the rock
Philadelphia 76ers - hateraid, artificialballer, GoBB, JailBalzer17
Toronto Raptors- GoRapz, Bourne, i seen hippos, Qwijibo, SirPresident, Fatal9, DoubleTech, craigthomasb, Orealius, brwnman, Tips4, bk33, T-Low, Sham, Chamberlain, Pistol Pete, ThaKid, haterofhaters, bokes15, browntown

Central Division
Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers- Mathius, B-Low, AKADS, PleezeBelieve,
Detroit Pistons- deucewallaces, all net
Indiana Pacers
Milwaukee Bucks- adamcz, spike spiegel

Southeast Division
Atlanta Hawks - Lascar, tontoz, JohnnyBravo
Charlotte Bobcats
Miami Heat
Orlando Magic
Washington Wizards- Geewiz

Southwest Division
Dallas Mavericks- miles berg, Silent mavs,datznasty,raiderfan19,kentatm
Houston Rockets- fatboy11, Ryan Bowen, ClutchCityReturns, Pure Element, JSub
Memphis Grizzlies- kwajo
New Orleans Hornets
San Antonio Spurs

Northwest Division
Denver Nuggets -Y2gezee
Minnesota Timberwolves -SAKF
Portland Trail Blazers- glyddrxler
Seattle SuperSonics- rainierbeachpoet, glove_20
Utah Jazz- eujazz, Heretik32, Cyco127, Darkess, Hardfoul, Bricklayer

Pacific Division
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers- Crisoner, Jan803, LakerRaider, Laker Logic, Hotsizzle, EliteBaller, SoCalMike, shadow, kobe24, LakerDynasty, laker-city
Phoenix Suns - A Roc 23, Rab, Zombles, BlackWaves, Air Seth, statman32, nash4eva, run&gun=fun, nash4prez, Kemosabe, wallyworld.
Sacramento Kings- Targus, Big Boi, BradMiller52, Showtime, BigKingsfan, Perezident

Last edited by hateraid : 12-05-2006 at 09:38 PM.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:11 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you want us to list just ourselves, or the poster you think of immediately when you think of a certain team? Or the best posters who're devoted to each team?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:13 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Do you want us to list just ourselves, or the poster you think of immediately when you think of a certain team? Or the best posters who're devoted to each team?

All of the above, just so other posters know which teams they follow more religiously. Need be I'll update OP.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:15 PM   #4
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Cavs - Mathius, B-Low, AKADS, PleezeBelieve,
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:16 PM   #5
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

my favorite team is the tennesee titans
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:20 PM   #6
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

mavs-miles berg, Silent mavs,datznasty, Me

Dirk Nowitzki but not the rest of the mavs-Fab
raiderfan19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:21 PM   #7
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

grizzlies - kwajo
sonics - rainierbeachpoet, glove_20
bulls - kblaze, starjordan, JPR
bucks - adamcz, spike spiegel
jazz - eujazz, norman da stormin mormon (ok i made that up)
pistons - deucewallaces, all net
blazers - glyddrxler

i guess i cuold do more... but i was trying to think of teams that dont get that much attention.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:24 PM   #8
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default .

Mavs all the way. i made it through the dark times, got painted blue head to foot to get into the game for free to see shaq and Kobe and i BELIEVE, so ill count myself as hardcore.

no one man can stop Mike Iuzzolino!!!
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:29 PM   #9
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Ok, I know I've put on a little holiday weight but I'm not plural yet. kent, glad to see you remember the greatness of Izzy.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:30 PM   #10
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

put me down for raptors
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:30 PM   #11
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

me for the mavs
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:31 PM   #12
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Me for the Knicks
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:33 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pistons.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:33 PM   #14
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Put me on for the Jazz
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:34 PM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Person I associate with the team / Team's best poster (imo)

Atlantic Division

Boston Celtics
RealMenWearGreen / Maxfly

New Jersey Nets
VCDrivesAPorchetoWork / Wang4Three (or something like that)

New York Knicks
KFFL / JoeyZaza

Philadelphia 76ers
Gobb / Gobb

Toronto Raptors
GoRapz / Bourne or Qwyjibo

Central Division

Chicago Bulls
K-blaze / K-blaze

Cleveland Cavaliers
Akads / Akads

Detroit Pistons
DeuceWallaces / DeuceWallaces

Indiana Pacers
I guess myself or Sizzle, because we're the only ones I know of who like them

Milwaukee Bucks
Adamcz / Adam/cz

Southeast Division

Atlanta Hawks
Can't remember the name but it starts with "z" I think

Charlotte Bobcats
Timmeh / Timmeh

Miami Heat
BFRESH44 / I guess the same

Orlando Magic
Shogun / Shogun (Oh God where have you gone)

Washington Wizards
Wiz/Wiz

Southwest Division

Dallas Mavericks
Silent / Silent

Houston Rockets
fatboy/ fatboy or ClutchCity

Memphis Grizzlies
Kwajo / Kwajo

New Orleans Hornets
No one

San Antonio Spurs
SSkSpurs / SSkSpurs

Northwest Division

Denver Nuggets
Y2Gezee / Y2Gezee

Minnesota Timberwolves
Skywalker / Sakf or Skywalker

Portland Trail Blazers
No one

Seattle SuperSonics
Glove_20 / RanierBeachPoet

Utah Jazz
No one

Pacific Division

Golden State Warriors
Hoonyo / Hoonyo

Los Angeles Clippers
Clipps / Darius

Los Angeles Lakers
Sizzle / Sizzle or LR

Phoenix Suns
Nash4eva / A-Roc or Seth

Sacramento Kings

Targus / Bigboi or Targus

Wow, that took way longer than I expected it to.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: