Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-04-2006, 02:41 PM   #76
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I'm starting to doubt that Wade commercial of the past. the one where it says "knocked down 7 times, get back up 8". maybe that's "flop 7 times, act like i'm hurt, then get helped back up 8 times".

I don't have a problem if he drives to the lane and gets fouled. but it's the "stupid calls" he gets when he drives. most of the time he is actually NOT EVEN fouled. or he does that "reggie miller" move where he jumps into a player just to get the foul call.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:45 PM   #77
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
I'm starting to doubt that Wade commercial of the past. the one where it says "knocked down 7 times, get back up 8". maybe that's "flop 7 times, act like i'm hurt, then get helped back up 8 times".

I don't have a problem if he drives to the lane and gets fouled. but it's the "stupid calls" he gets when he drives. most of the time he is actually NOT EVEN fouled. or he does that "reggie miller" move where he jumps into a player just to get the foul call.

Dallas fan?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #78
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder

this is bs.

for this to be true either of this things would have to happen:

1. the guy must miss a lot of layups, i mean if when he drives and misses thats not a foul (according to you) then he misses layups all night ?

2. defenses just let him go straight to the rim to dunk it or lay it up.

face it, he does get calls, but the only way to stop a slasher is to either foul him or block the shot, or else you are saying he isnt fouled and he just misses his dunks and layups all night ?
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #79
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people
Default Re: You can't do nothing to D-Wade," If you give him a hard look, that's a foul."

how sad that this is more prevalent day than this even way
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #80
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: You can't do nothing to D-Wade," If you give him a hard look, that's a foul."

Holy necroposting!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #81
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

^wtf lol

And funny how Kblaze defends wade here 7 years ago.. And despite arguing the calls are legit he deserved them etc. We now see how contrived wades game really is. The past few years of wades ref baiting have been a disgrace and they stemmed from the bullshit calls he got when he was younger.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #82
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
^wtf lol

And funny how Kblaze defends wade here 7 years ago.. And despite arguing the calls are legit he deserved them etc. We now see how contrived wades game really is. The past few years of wades ref baiting have been a disgrace and they stemmed from the bullshit calls he got when he was younger.

Hes still easily a 20+ppg scorer despite being injured and playing limited minutes.

Your point is moot.

EDIT: Funny to see Samurai Swoosh posting with his alternate account back then, probably using it to agree with himself. LOL. Sad dude.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #83
WWRWestbrookDo?
GOATbrook Activated

WWRWestbrookDo? has an OK reputation so far

Wade is like the African American version of Ginobili. They both act like they made out of rubber and flop like a motherfcka
WWRWestbrookDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #84
305Baller
LeBron's ex-girlfriend

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

OP is a...
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #85
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305Baller
OP is a...
awesome person.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #86
seanclayton
I hit open layups

seanclayton has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
Wade is like the African American version of Ginobili. They both act like they made out of rubber and flop like a motherfcka
U mean LeBron.
seanclayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:07 PM   #87
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Boogity Boogity boo!
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:15 PM   #88
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

A thread dug up from 2006? I already knew this but its probably official now that D Wade is the most hated player on ISH.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:41 PM   #89
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
I mean, if I was D. Wade ... I'd want these calls to stop. It's destroying his rep with his peers. And that is the most important form of respect. If they see it as a joke, why would you want it to continue, or even go on record as saying you "hope it continues". We know Wade drives relentlessly to the hoop, but that doesn't excuse the excessive amount of calls he gets, and more importantly what they are called for. Watch the game in context, he isn't getting beat up like Jordan was driving to the hoop, when players were grabbing his feat, holding his hip, and things of that nature. Wade rarely truly gets fouled when driving to the bucket. The things he gets called for, would be laughed at if they were called in a pick up game. I really don't see other players begging for calls to be successful. Melo, VC, Pierce, McGrady, Iverson, they all just drive to score. Not to GET foul calls. If you play the game hard, the fouls will come. You don't go searching to get calls. It's a ba way to play.

plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: