Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #31
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

... I think at this point, my rep is damaged beyond repair, but you guys can try...
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #32
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
... I think at this point, my rep is damaged beyond repair, but you guys can try...
hm....i can try!
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:40 AM   #33
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How many posts would I need before I can start repping people too?
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #34
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

repped everyone I could
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:18 AM   #35
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

K, pretty sure I've covered everyone since the bump, if not tell me.

Camry, we'll get you in the green eventually haha...I'm surprised you were actually able to get that deep, it would be interesting to know who you pissed off so much

Glide2keva I do notice you putting your neck out there for our boy. Lord knows how fast people neg anything praising Rose/Joakim beyone saying they're okay.
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:36 AM   #36
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh-Roh

Camry, we'll get you in the green eventually haha...I'm surprised you were actually able to get that deep, it would be interesting to know who you pissed off so much

Glide2keva I do notice you putting your neck out there for our boy. Lord knows how fast people neg anything praising Rose/Joakim beyone saying they're okay.

Defending your team or any of it's players, even if you're right, will always eventually get you negged.

Secret: Most posters with high reps have them because they decided to exchange with people. I'm sure you've all noticed the horrible posters on the boards here that have very very high reps. It's all from friends. The only posters I know of that gets repped a lot legitimately are ShaqAttack, kblaze, myself (I get negged tons too though, usually from Lakers/Celtics/Knicks fans, Kobe fans, or BTE posters), and a couple others get lots of reps w/o exchanging with people too, who I'm forgetting.

So you guys should definitely exchange with eachother as often as possible, and try to "spread rep around" 5 times a day so you can rep eachother back quicker. That's the whole reason you see most high rep posters despite them rarely contributing and basically being trolls. That's all they did.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #37
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
We got one red bar gone, there's hope for you yet.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:47 AM   #38
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
So you guys should definitely exchange with each other as often as possible, and try to "spread rep around" 5 times a day so you can rep each other back quicker.

How do you do that?

I try and there's certain posters I don't want to give rep to and then there's the 24 hour thing. How do you get around that?

Oh and VOTE FOR ROSE TO THE ALL STAR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #39
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
How do you do that?

I try and there's certain posters I don't want to give rep to and then there's the 24 hour thing. How do you get around that?

Yeah how is Rondo beating Rose?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #40
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Defending your team or any of it's players, even if you're right, will always eventually get you negged.

Secret: Most posters with high reps have them because they decided to exchange with people. I'm sure you've all noticed the horrible posters on the boards here that have very very high reps. It's all from friends. The only posters I know of that gets repped a lot legitimately are ShaqAttack, kblaze, myself (I get negged tons too though, usually from Lakers/Celtics/Knicks fans, Kobe fans, or BTE posters), and a couple others get lots of reps w/o exchanging with people too, who I'm forgetting.

So you guys should definitely exchange with eachother as often as possible, and try to "spread rep around" 5 times a day so you can rep eachother back quicker. That's the whole reason you see most high rep posters despite them rarely contributing and basically being trolls. That's all they did.

When i started posting in OTC I saw a LOT more pos rep for my posts than the NBA forums, I don't even post in the BTE thread. I do spread rep as much as I can but it bites me in the ass when the 24 hour limit hits & I see something really rep-worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Yeah how is Rondo beating Rose?

Don't discount Boston's fanbase. Their entire starting five is on the ballot. But Rose is at MVP candidate level this year, those numbers shouldn't be nearly as close as they are.

Last edited by Ruh-Roh : 12-17-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #41
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My rep gets abused for defending Rose in the general forum.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:47 PM   #42
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
How do you do that?

Neg people then. That counts as "spreading rep around".

Eventually you'll find enough people you don't mind repping, enough to get back to your friends and Bulls fans. If you have no one to rep, then just neg a troll or something to be able to come back to the Bulls fans quicker
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #43
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Quote:
Neg people then. That counts as "spreading rep around".

Eventually you'll find enough people you don't mind repping, enough to get back to your friends and Bulls fans. If you have no one to rep, then just neg a troll or something to be able to come back to the Bulls fans quicker

I pos rep the trolls that aren't at elite-red-bar status just because I know it'll piss them off. Adding "You like red bars too much" or some overtly cheesy praise like "Oh my God I know right! That's so true. ASM??" Or I intentionally neg rep someone I disagree with who's being a total tool but make it look like I tried to pos rep them. "Good post man, cheers." next to a red block probably frustrates the shit out of someone.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:48 PM   #44
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Down to 2 red bars, there may be hope yet!
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #45
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh-Roh

So true.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: