Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 11-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #16
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Theres gotta be more bulls fans than this. Wheres rosecamry? Wheres rose? We definately could use his infinite green bars.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #17
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Repped you all in here, this is for all the neg rep we have been getting when we have said Rose can average 10 dimes a game.

I have had at least 3/4 neg reps when I have said Rose can do it I know all you guys have too.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #18
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Repped you all in here, this is for all the neg rep we have been getting when we have said Rose can average 10 dimes a game.

I have had at least 3/4 neg reps when I have said Rose can do it I know all you guys have too.
We bulls fans need to stick together. Cuz there's alot of haters out there
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:14 PM   #19
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Anyone still need a rep from me?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:28 AM   #20
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The irritating Celtics and Knicks fans enjoy negging every Bulls fan in game threads too. Celtics fans are butthurt because Rose is better than Rondo, so they neg anyone who says something positive about Rose, and Knicks fans are just salty because they're in for another decade of irrelevance.

bzzzzt*News report: Earlier this season after the Bulls game was the last time the Knicks were seen above .500 for the rest of the season*bzzzt
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:49 AM   #21
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
The irritating Celtics and Knicks fans enjoy negging every Bulls fan in game threads too. Celtics fans are butthurt because Rose is better than Rondo, so they neg anyone who says something positive about Rose, and Knicks fans are just salty because they're in for another decade of irrelevance.

bzzzzt*News report: Earlier this season after the Bulls game was the last time the Knicks were seen above .500 for the rest of the season*bzzzt
I feel bad for Knicks fans. That organization has driven them mad.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #22
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal

this is very true.

My biggest problem is how short sighted the Rose haters are, apart from a select few were the only ones who remind people that he is a 3rd year point guard and 22 years old. It's rare to have a point guard come in and be a winner from day 1.

Knick fans are knick fans, I don't hate them but they are like you said very salty and bitter that even after the biggest free agent summer they failed to get a superstar player.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:48 AM   #23
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Repping ya'll now. Don't see any red but ****it

edit- 24 hour limit just kicked in, don't trip if you haven't gotten mine yet, it'll be there.

Last edited by Ruh-Roh : 11-17-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #24
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Anything in praise of Noah usually lands some sour notes, I've discovered. I don't get why he's as disliked as he is around here.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #25
wildeman
I hit open layups

wildeman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh-Roh
Anything in praise of Noah usually lands some sour notes, I've discovered. I don't get why he's as disliked as he is around here.
Probably because he said cleveland is boring and garnett is ugly and mean. But noah is the man!!!! Him and rose will be the cornerstone of this team for the next decade!!!! And I wouldn't want to be a knick fan...since ewing left its been a mess. I don't know why boston hates rose...rondo is an awesome point guard. But he can only drive. Rose can score from anywhere. But right now rondo will top him in assists everyday
wildeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:56 PM   #26
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

I've had the same rep the whole time here.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #27
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

It's Holiday Season, and my bars actually contribute something now... I'm in a giving mood so if you want some e-love, feel free to ask & you shall receive.

Happy Whatever You Celebrate Fellow Bullsies
Old 12-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #28
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

24 hour limit! BAH

Go Bulls!
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #29
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Repped you guys. Merry Christmas
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #30
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Can I get some rep. I've been holding it down against the tide of rose haters. Will rep back if the 24 hour limit doesn't stop me.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: