Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-20-2012, 02:44 AM   #1726
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

[IMG]i.imgur.com/u6jEF.jpg[/IMG]
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:10 AM   #1727
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Still feels like it's been too slow a reveal though, maybe that's just because I'm predisposed to a more Mad Max kind of style Walking Dead.
If you're into slow story development, tune back into season 2.

I'm glad they've decided to move a bit faster season (even if there are some bumps in the road).
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:25 AM   #1728
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
If you're into slow story development, tune back into season 2.

I'm glad they've decided to move a bit faster season (even if there are some bumps in the road).
Did you read the sentence you quoted?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:42 AM   #1729
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
I put spoiler warnings in, get over it.

It's because you're posting spoilers from the comics. When you type "warning, spoilers" we assume it's for the latest episode that you may have watched before some posters.

Stop posting comics BS in here. The comics have already been written, it ruins everything.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #1730
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

michonne is just tdog with no lines
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:33 AM   #1731
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2

That makes sense...
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #1732
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
wait, tdog had lines?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #1733
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've enjoyed this whole season, and enjoyed this episode too. I can understand most of the gripes. Michone especially has been a bust after hearing about her ahead of time. I'm hoping putting her in a group will drive the character a little.

And The Governor and his eutopia aren't quite what I expected. I was thinking something more along the lines of Mad Max, not the main street usa we've gotten. But it seems like they've decided to play this dark side up for suspense purposes.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #1734
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've enjoyed this whole season, and enjoyed this episode too. I can understand most of the gripes. Michone especially has been a bust after hearing about her ahead of time. I'm hoping putting her in a group will drive the character a little.

And The Governor and his eutopia aren't quite what I expected. I was thinking something more along the lines of Mad Max, not the main street usa we've gotten. But it seems like they've decided to play this dark side up for suspense purposes.

Michone is an awful character. I'm struggling to understand why we are suppose to sympathize with her. she just comes off as a stereotypical angry black woman or a very controlling lesbian.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:01 PM   #1735
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Let's put it to a vote

Can we all agree that any mention of the comic has ruined it for the viewers who don't follow the comic?
I know for myself my opinion of Michonne, the Govenor, and even Andrea have drastically changed because of all the hype built up when people start refering to the comic. It's ruinging it for just the TV watchers.

It's got to the point where i can't even scroll through the thread and discuss without having to quickly look away at the word "comic"

Either start a new thread for the strictly comic book followers or a new thread for the only TV follwers. Take your pick because clearly there needs to be seperation
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #1736
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

i had much higher expectations of Michonne too where there was so much hype here how bad ass she was going to be. that said i don't really have a problem with her either, just slightly disappointed, but she's still sort of tough. they probably should've kept her as some recluse in the wilderness just killing zombies using new tricks/tactics with a mystery about her than introducing her to the Governor in the town where she looked weak and marginalized without her sword. she also wouldn't have come across as a angry, helpless mute either if that were never shown.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #1737
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
Either start a new thread for the strictly comic book followers or a new thread for the only TV follwers. Take your pick because clearly there needs to be seperation

Seconded. And I don't care if your post clearly states "spoiler" in big red letters, WE DON'T F*CKING WANT THEM IN HERE.
ItsMillerTime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #1738
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Let's put it to a vote

Can we all agree that any mention of the comic has ruined it for the viewers who don't follow the comic?
I know for myself my opinion of Michonne, the Govenor, and even Andrea have drastically changed because of all the hype built up when people start refering to the comic. It's ruinging it for just the TV watchers.

It's got to the point where i can't even scroll through the thread and discuss without having to quickly look away at the word "comic"

You can put me firmly in the "don't care" camp. It's a pulpy TV show, I can't really care too much about maybe or maybe not knowing some details in advance.

That said, it should be common courtesy to post spoilers in white.

If you can post SPOILER: in the comics Carl becomes a gay prostitute,
you can also post SPOILER: in the comics Carl becomes a gay prostitute.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #1739
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Let's put it to a vote

- Honestly....how many people really care?

- If you are postingin a Thread about a TV show based on a popular comic....who is going to be upset with "spoilers" or comic book comparisons?

- If someone is really gonna get thier Jimmies Rustled about Finding out what happens before it shows up on TV....the why would they be on the internet in a Walking dead Thread???

- Same thing with Movie threads?.....If you don't want to know what Happens....don't go on the internet thread...people who really care won't click on the thread......might as well just talk about the Show/comics and be happy.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #1740
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
- Honestly....how many people really care?

- If you are postingin a Thread about a TV show based on a popular comic....who is going to be upset with "spoilers" or comic book comparisons?

- If someone is really gonna get thier Jimmies Rustled about Finding out what happens before it shows up on TV....the why would they be on the internet in a Walking dead Thread???

- Same thing with Movie threads?.....If you don't want to know what Happens....don't go on the internet thread...people who really care won't click on the thread......might as well just talk about the Show/comics and be happy.
Movie threads are discussing the movie and it's details after watching it. This particular thread is about a TV show that is not OVER. To answer bold they are here to discuss every episode after it's over not the comics. Most people just watch the show over the comics in case you didn't know, like most people have seen the move rather than reading the book. Since their are most TV watcher than comic readers, the comic readers should respect the TV watcher and post the spoilers in white and don't ruin the series for others.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: