Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-31-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default The Walking Dead Discussion

Anybody watching/DVRing this tonight? It's going to air like 3 times in a row starting at I think 9:30 cst on AMC. Looks like it will be good. It conflicts with the Saints game, and the World series but I will definitely be DVRing it.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:04 PM   #2
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Looks like it's gonna be awesome.

I'll DVR it and watch it after Boardwalk Empire/Dexter/East Bound & Down.

Sundays
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Anybody watching/DVRing this tonight? It's going to air like 3 times in a row starting at I think 9:30 cst on AMC. Looks like it will be good. It conflicts with the Saints game, and the World series but I will definitely be DVRing it.

I will watch it also it conflicts with my saints game
and an my saints game conflicts with my boardwalk empire and my
The walking dead The ****in Day for us to have a late sunday game FML
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is the 4th or 5th thread on it so far since my original a few months ago, but it reminded me it was on and I just set my DVR. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll definitely be grabbing the torrent later tonight
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BankShots avy just reminded me that I saw the first episode of the Event and forgot to download the rest.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:28 PM   #7
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
BankShots avy just reminded me that I saw the first episode of the Event and forgot to download the rest.

You're welcome
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:30 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Yeah it reminded me of the thread you started a while back. Took me a while to get around to it but it was good. Reminded me of LOST, but that was expected since the first ep featured a plane crashing.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:48 PM   #9
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My big issue with this being on AMC is commercials. Horror works because of suspense and terror, cutting to commercials 5 or 6 times in 90 minutes is really going to disrupt that. This is exactly why I'll watch it streaming online tonight with all of the commercials cut out. A damn shame.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so far, so good
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:22 PM   #11
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When does it air again? Are they showing an encore?
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:38 PM   #12
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I liked the premiere, the ending was funny, it's a nice hook to tune in next week :)
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:41 PM   #13
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

airs at 10 for east, mountain, and pacific, 9 for central. encores right after the first one ends i think
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:55 PM   #14
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My girl wanted to watch it but had to go to bed. I'm gonna check if it's on HD On Demand tomorrow or just download it if not.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:05 PM   #15
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

They haven't been too good imo. The guy/girlfriend story is kinda thrilling, but the aliens/president part, I couldn't care less about.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: