Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-05-2013, 11:49 PM   #2416
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

rap exists outside of new york!!!!!

Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #2417
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Diamond D - Sally

another classic...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #2418
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Beatnuts - off the books

YOOOOOOOOOOUUU Betta watch yo step!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #2419
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Tony Sunshine/ CNN - T.O.N.Y remix

another is that classic banger!!
Old 05-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #2420
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

You guys know of any good music forum online???
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #2421
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Danny! feat. Blu and Lil B - Misunderstood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKmUATFGcSw
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #2422
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya

ur too shitty to have that avatar
Old 05-13-2013, 02:06 AM   #2423
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
ur too shitty to have that avatar

clown

Papoose - Alphabetical Slaughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLklnMWl63k

he had some talent but for some reason never blew up
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #2424
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Jada & Styles - We gon make it/ none of y'all betta

Old 05-15-2013, 12:01 AM   #2425
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Nas/AZ - Gimme Yours

Just give me what you cant take back....Why dont U give me the world!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #2426
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
rap exists outside of new york!!!!!

Old 05-15-2013, 12:38 AM   #2427
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

@thornton

why dont you just post some music you like and stop being f*ckin clown... you come off as the biggest poser wannabe hip hop fan in the world..nobody bats an eye when you post that garbage you like.

just do you and stop being a d*ckhead...

thnx..
Old 05-15-2013, 03:32 AM   #2428
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

just got hipped to the Acid Rap album recently, I was thinking "my god, I can't believe how many N-words this white kid is using in his raps"

Pretty good though, way too many guest appearances but he's got some good'ns

Chance the Rapper - Everybody is Somebody's Everything gotta love the slowed down Slum V track

Chance the Rapper - Cocoa Butter Kisses
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:40 AM   #2429
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs up Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Well documented I'm a huge Maffew pusher, here's more to scratch that itch

Maffew Ragazino - Box Office Smash

Maffew Ragazino - Never Ran Never Will

Maffew Ragazino - Camp Fire
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #2430
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
just got hipped to the Acid Rap album recently, I was thinking "my god, I can't believe how many N-words this white kid is using in his raps"
Why did you think he was white?

Robb Bank$ - Trust Me

Kami de Chukwu & Tokyo Shawn - For the People
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: