Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2006, 03:38 PM   #31
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I knew that mofo was MARRIED!

He's probably trying to get some advice for an MTV career for when he finishes bball.

It's funny how tabloids act. If you're seen wit hanother women you're boning them. I have a few female friends with boyfriends that I do stuff with, nobody's calling them cheaters, that I know of......
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:39 PM   #32
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo1a
I was about to say Ananda must of fell on hard times... to go from Chris Webber to Sam Cassell??? Glad to know it's just a rumor.

Do you like Webber or something?
Old 11-15-2006, 03:54 PM   #33
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Lo1a has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Do you like Webber or something?

At one time Chris Webber was probably the best looking guy in the NBA. He had the most beautiful smile. He's on the decline as of late though. Tyra messed him up.

Lo1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:58 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When did Webber date Ananda Lewis???
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:01 PM   #35
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

She never dated him. That broad is just talking out of her ass
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:02 PM   #36
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Quote:
When did Webber date Ananda Lewis???

They dated for years during her MTV stint. I think they were even engaged at one point. She always refers to the one that broke her heart, that was Chris.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:03 PM   #37
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
She never dated him. That broad is just talking out of her ass

They dated. If you followed NBA gossip like I do, you'd know. It's was a well known fact at the time.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:04 PM   #38
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
At one time Chris Webber was probably the best looking guy in the NBA. He had the most beautiful smile. He's on the decline as of late though. Tyra messed him up.

Are you Rudy Gay, or a women?
Old 11-15-2006, 04:07 PM   #39
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Are you Rudy Gay, or a women?

Contrary to popular belief, its not just guys that post on here.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:10 PM   #40
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
They dated. If you followed NBA gossip like I do, you'd know. It's was a well known fact at the time.

im pretty sure youre thinking of Tyra. I dont remember anything bout Webber with Ananda from MTV.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:13 PM   #41
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
im pretty sure youre thinking of Tyra. I dont remember anything bout Webber with Ananda from MTV.

Nope. He dated Ananda years before Tyra. It's a fact.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:14 PM   #42
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Judging by that reactiion, it's probably true Popeye. And you've never played organised basketball. Back to Doom or the Sims for you
Is this really the best you can do? You don't know me, so obviously your opinion has no validity. Trying your best to hurt my feelings, and it doesn't even work. You do realize that you're pathetic, don't you? Like when you made that dumb "ISH sucks" or whatever topic that was really about me where you had your nth mental breakdown on ISH. Do you know why I ignored it? Because I knew it would piss you off even more. There will never be any kind of connection or rivalry or friendship or whatever you want between you and I, for the simple reason that you're a spaz and unworthy of my respect.

L8r.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #43
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Y'all insist on doubting me... had to go searching...

From Essence:

"Although Ananda's been linked romantically to heartthrobs like Maxwell, Prince, Lenny Kravitz and basketball great Chris Webber, she claims the only loved ones monopolizing her time right now are two newly-acquired chihuahuas, Einstein and Mozart."

http://www.essence.com/essence/themi...322549,00.html

From SacBee (Sacramento paper):

"He's lucky he's in Sacramento," Washburn says of Webber, who was previously said to be seeing Ananda Lewis, a syndicated talk-show host and former MTV personality. "If he was in New York or Los Angeles, he'd be dealing with this every day. It would be 20 times worse. Just think of all the tabloids there."

http://dwb.sacbee.com/content/sports...-1698848c.html

From NY Daily News Gossip pages:

"Banks apparently has other issues with the radio crew. We hear she's not keen on the idea of seeing Salley's sidekick face to face after Tyra stole her *former boyfriend, basketball star Chris Webber, *several years back. "Yeah, she mentioned that she didn't want to come on because we had Ananda on," Salley added."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-297238c.html

Trust me... they dated!
Old 11-15-2006, 04:33 PM   #44
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guess the queen of "gossip" is right? I never heard it before. Maybe she herself exposed it somewhere in an interview/article.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:37 PM   #45
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Guess the queen of "gossip" is right? I never heard it before. Maybe she herself exposed it somewhere in an interview/article.

Damn straight. I don't understand why it was so hard to believe.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: